DL Neville Gallimore Joining Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
another canadian
200w.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Eh... he couldn't play in Dallas and they are desperate for DTs. I'd be surprised if he is still here in December.
Gallimore looked pretty good for Dallas in his rookie year. Maybe they’ve got a culture problem.

He’s got more experience than Durden and was a likely Rams draft target. Durden is on the PS and Murchison is on IR. It’s worth a shot to see how Gallimore performs. He could get cut once Murchison is back. Or, if he stinks then they being Durden off the PS.

Or

They may be trying to hide Durden on the PS to prevent showing him to the league because once Murchison is back they’d put Durden on the practice squad where he could get poached. It’s less likely to happen if he doesn’t play. They may love him and just think he needs more development.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gallimore looked pretty good for Dallas in his rookie year. Maybe they’ve got a culture problem.

He’s got more experience than Durden and was a likely Rams draft target. Durden is on the PS and Murchison is on IR. It’s worth a shot to see how Gallimore performs. He could get cut once Murchison is back. Or, if he stinks then they being Durden off the PS.

Or

They may be trying to hide Durden on the PS to prevent showing him to the league because once Murchison is back they’d put Durden on the practice squad where he could get poached. It’s less likely to happen if he doesn’t play. They may love him and just think he needs more development.
I hope they can get Durden back on the practice squad. I'm guessing Durden lost his spot due to the way Tyler Davis looked when not playing on the nose.

This Gallimore signing shows that they have a type via high motor efforts guys at DT. I like it.