Direct TV

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Soooo...I think Directv dropped the ball big time guys. After being on the phone with them since about 8am I have found out that their online system has crashed. That includes website and nfl tickect mobile. So weeeeeeeekkkkkssss of advertisement just to screw it up on opening day.....wow.

This isn't mentioning I was transferred multiple times, no one knew about sunday tickect special for mobile devices for non direct tv customers, I asked for a manager and was transferred to a spanish speaking only lady, who upon realizing I didn't speak her language transferred me to the first computer you talk to when you call in...forcing me to start all over....also I was hung up on a few times....also they have no record of my account even though I have an account number, and a order conformation email, and a receipt...and my credit card has been billed 300$....what in the good lords name is going on?

They are claiming it is because NFL.com is down...which it is not....I am using it right now...

When will the NFL make it non exclusive to directv...seriously....it got so bad I thought someone was pulling a prank on me...oh and I've been calling to take care of business since last sunday.

Anyone else dealing with this?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's an ordinary experience with their support system, unfortunately.