Direct TV Sunday Ticket users out there?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Please share the how to for the old dudes.
Establish a reddit account and then search for NFL Streams. You can generally get any game on your computer in high def - then just hook up the HDTV plug from your computer to your TV. No replays but you can watch pretty much any sporting event these days by streaming.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
The fella that gave me the 30-40 $ off a month told me to call two weeks before the season starts. Thats when they offer it for free. He was right.
Same thing happened to me. I call and go straight to retention. This time I wasn't automatically renewed as in years past. Got it for free and got another year of $30 off per month. I'm pleased with that.
Worst part about it was the chatty, never shut up agent on the other end. I finally said we gotta wrap this up. :headexplosion:

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Establish a reddit account and then search for NFL Streams. You can generally get any game on your computer in high def - then just hook up the HDTV plug from your computer to your TV. No replays but you can watch pretty much any sporting event these days by streaming.
Been watching games on reddit for two years now. Haven't missed a game. And I never signed up for a reddit account. The only downside is that there is anywhere from a 20 to 60 second lag in the feed from live. So as long as you aren't talking to someone online about the game who is watching it live you are fine.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The funny thing about this annual Sunday Ticket barter process, I end up getting the ticket for free and an additional $400 off the annual spend. So at the end of the day, having Sunday Ticket is saving me money.
Hoorah Rams Football!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here I have to subscribe to DAZN for the ticket, but... it’s only $150/season.

Seems good to me. One of the few things cheaper in Canada. Maybe, ice cream is another. Lol.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here I have to subscribe to DAZN for the ticket, but... it’s only $150/season.

Seems good to me. One of the few things cheaper in Canada. Maybe, ice cream is another. Lol.
To be honest, I don't think paying $350 for the ticket is too much, I think its totally worth it. But hey, if I can get it for free, why not??