Did the Rams win? Did the Rams even play? Is there still an undefeated team in the league?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Watching GMF this am, an hour and an half into the show, the Rams have been mentioned once, and that was only to show Gurley rushing into the endzone on fourth down. No talk about how we're the only undefeated team. It's all Chiefs/Pats, Dallas, what's going on with Jacksonville, etc.

Watching this you would have no idea the Rams even played yesterday, much less that they're the leagues only undefeated team at 6-0. Ridiculous.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, I don't know why Dallas is in the conversation, but that falls under "What's wrong with Jacksonville?" And the Pats/Chief game was classic so understood. I don't lose any sleep over pundits not talking about the Rams, they talked about them plenty so far and the beginning of the season as well, eventually, they will talk about the Rams,there are just other things on their agenda this morning.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Well Nate just put on a Rams shirt for the 6 o'clock hour, He musta heard ya!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Its bc we're no longer blowing teams out. These last two games have been extremely lethargic due to terrible officiating.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's Patriots , Cowgirls , and Mahomes day . Add the Steelers to that list , even though they benefited from two blown calls on the winning drive .

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eh, I dont mind us going under the radar again, u know, like how all undefeated teams are usually viewed...lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They have to make it look like the other teams are as good as us... :sneaky:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
The answers to your three questions:
1) We think they did.
2) Just a little.
3) By the skin of their teeth.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
The GMFB team has shown us a lot of love so far this season. I'll cut them a little slack :)

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Listening to the local fan gab on the drive in today , 1080thefan, (where Cam Cleland is one of the hosts) - - it was mentioned that LA won due to an idiotic penalty (taunting) and a poor decision /spot on that same play...

While those are true words, the officiating was horrible... But really nice to see the team gut it out during serious adversity. That is good stuff putting a W up, yesterday!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Listening to the local fan gab on the drive in today , 1080thefan, (where Cam Cleland is one of the hosts) - - it was mentioned that LA won due to an idiotic penalty (taunting) and a poor decision /spot on that same play...

While those are true words, the officiating was horrible... But really nice to see the team gut it out during serious adversity. That is good stuff putting a W up, yesterday!

I hate all that talk ... if x happened they would have lost

So what’s to say on the ensuing kick off after the TD (I’d it had stood) Jojo doesn’t take the kickoff for a TD or takes it to the 50 and goffs hits cooks on a long bomb .. Kupp stays in the game because that horse collar doesn’t happen

There’s a million billion squillon variables it’s a different game if they score that TD

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GMFB = Short Attention Span Theater

Thy last saw the Patriots vs the Chiefs, which no matter who won would have been featured no matter what today. Rams would have had to smash the Broncos by 30+ points to have a chance to break into the conversation.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
GMFB = Short Attention Span Theater

Thy last saw the Patriots vs the Chiefs, which no matter who won would have been featured no matter what today. Rams would have had to smash the Broncos by 30+ points to have a chance to break into the conversation.

Then it would've been all about how VJ lost his team haha

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's Patriots , Cowgirls , and Mahomes day . Add the Steelers to that list , even though they benefited from two blown calls on the winning drive .

can anyone explain why a flag wasn't thrown on the ab td. the steelers would have still won because they were in fg range but c'mon, the db was getting blocked backwards way before ab caught the ball. how do the refs miss this?

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Well Nate just put on a Rams shirt for the 6 o'clock hour, He musta heard ya!

Did anyone else see the sick-ass shirt he had on? Is this custom and does anyone know where to get more Rams gear you dont often see?
IMG_0344.jpg

There was another shirt which was royal blue with gold lettering that said, "L.A. Familia", that was on Hard Knocks that I havent been able to find anywhere.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Did anyone else see the sick-ass shirt he had on? Is this custom and does anyone know where to get more Rams gear you dont often see?
View attachment 26667
There was another shirt which was royal blue with gold lettering that said, "L.A. Familia", that was on Hard Knocks that I havent been able to find anywhere.

Definitely saw the sick ass shirt! If you find out where to get one let me know

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I usually just hit the mute button and just watch the highlights. I don't need these idiots to tell me what is happening. I too was astonished that they showed so little on the only undefeated team in the NFL.