Deshaun Watson Sexual Assault Allegation(s) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nighttrain

Legend
I wanna start this by saying, I don't give two fucks about Watson or the Texans. And if he did what he's accused of, I hope he spends a lot of time in prison.

That said, I saw that a judge ordered that the accusers names be released. This seems dangerous. Someone with Watsons means can easily make people "go away".

I understand the right to know your accuser, but something about this feels...off. it seems unsafe for these women.
what? ya think Watson is gonna order hits on all twenty something? I seriously doubt this
train

nighttrain

Legend
Watson is guilty of being an asshole, nothing more that i have seen presented, bet his mama is not proud
train

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah.... This thread is going nowhere good. If something actually happens with the case, we can open it back up again..... maybe.

No one here has a real dog in the fight and yet we have 23 pages of conjecture, guilt assigning, virtue signaling, finger pointing, yadda yadda yadda.

So... how 'bout those RAMS!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.