Derion Kendrick feared to have torn ACL..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sucks for him...hope he recovers quick.

I will die on this hill...dude didn't deserve to be shit on as much as he did last year.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hate it but you have to look for a positive. Somebody gets an opportunity. Here’s to Kendrick’s quick recovery.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That sucks. I may not like him as a player, but you never want to see one of your own get hurt, especially not to this extent.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shitty. Worst part of this game. Show them how that rehab is done Derion. You got some good guys in that locker room that have been through that stuff, like Kupp for example, you can refer to.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Injuries are never a good thing. Hope he makes it back. I'm curious as to why some media is calling him a projected starter. White and Williams are our starting CBs....... and Lake seems locked in as the slot CB with Yeast being the 3rd safety in Dime. Kendricks was looking more like a depth piece for us and insurance for White coming back from injury. That's a role Durant could certainly step into, with Tomlinson providing depth at the slot.

We would need to pick up another CB for depth, and if Witherspoon would be willing to come back in that role, let's bring him in.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Injuries are never a good thing. Hope he makes it back. I'm curious as to why some media is calling him a projected starter. White and Williams are our starting CBs....... and Lake seems locked in as the slot CB with Yeast being the 3rd safety in Dime. Kendricks was looking more like a depth piece for us and insurance for White coming back from injury. That's a role Durant could certainly step into, with Tomlinson providing depth at the slot.

We would need to pick up another CB for depth, and if Witherspoon would be willing to come back in that role, let's bring him in.
Seems to make the most sense. But you know, by now, Snead and McVay have got their eyes on a couple of potential cuts. MIght be patient with this one.