Derion Kendrick feared to have torn ACL..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn! It is never good to lose a guy who was likely to make your roster.

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

Psycho_X

Legend
That sucks. I was not keen on him being a starter but he was still worth a roster spot for depth and situations. It's never a good thing when that is thinned.

Psycho_X

Legend
Also, I fucking hate this time of year. I've got just constant anxiety every time I see a tweet about a player during training camp and preseason practices.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
A lot of posters here do not seem to like him but I am ok with him a depth player and not as a stater. Losing him will suck even though he was a backup. It is good to have backups with starting experience and I think he would have had a chip on his shoulder after being demoted. Probably opens the door for Cameron McCutcheon or one of the 2024 UDFA rookies.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
A lot of posters here do not seem to like him but I am ok with him a depth player and not as a stater. Losing him will suck even though he was a backup. It is good to have backups with starting experience and I think he would have had a chip on his shoulder after being demoted. Probably opens the door for Cameron McCutcheon or one of the 2024 UDFA rookies.
It sucks, but if it opens up another spot, I'm ok with that too. We need to find better than Kendrick especially now. I mean dude was slow already so this injury is probably career threatening for him.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jeez, I was just thinking yesterday it would suck to have someone with a season ending injury during practice. It seems to happen a lot around the league.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
That sucks. I actually think he was headed for a good year with a years improvement and being able to play CB3 instead of top billing. Now his LT career is in jeopardy.