DRAFT Day three: Rds 4 through 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I can't see the whiners not grabbing rice with one of there next two picks......i really want the rams to take him!!! Rice
Rattler
Laube

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree he did good job in college

pro game diff…..MUCH HARDER….and if the injury bug bites, who plays center?
He seems to be a very smart guy who will not be bullrushed by anybody. Besides which, I am pretty sure that he was in meetings with the whole line and by now, knows the offensive system much better than any rookie. McVay is into cross training, so I bet in a private meeting he was told to pay attention to how the Center operates in the Rams offense. No worries.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Fucking Ravens get a massive steal with TJ Tampa. Like they always do. Between them and Eagles, always have good players drop to them.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
He seems to be a very smart guy who will not be bullrushed by anybody. Besides which, I am pretty sure that he was in meetings with the whole line and by now, knows the offensive system much better than any rookie. McVay is into cross training, so I bet in a private meeting he was told to pay attention to how the Center operates in the Rams offense. No worries.
OK you make a compelling argument and have talked me down off the starting ledge but how about depth? One injury from disaster? 6th? Not enough need to move up?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3ca4e0d4244b4f45190600883310731c_w200.gif
That/ might/ be/ a/ way/ to/ lure/ AD / out / of retirement.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK you make a compelling argument and have talked me down off the starting ledge but how about depth? One injury from disaster? 6th? Not enough need to move up?
I think we’ll draft a utility Olinemen, and then there are UDFA’s We do need some back ups, for sure. I am just glad the back up UDFA’s will not be expected to start!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTH is that douchebag wearing on his head? He's not old enough to know what a SB win is

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
They didn't select Brenden Rice. Stupid.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Idiot they haven't won a Superbowl in 1000 years and he wears that maybe it shows each one they've choked in???