DRAFT Day three: Rds 4 through 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Fucking hate this “Who won the draft” shit five minutes after it has ended.

I’ll tell you in four years’ time, after all their rookie contracts have expired.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damn, Coker to Raiders, McGlothern to Vikings.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Steele to the Chiefs
Murphy to Vikings

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Holani to Seahawks, Damn it man

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't remember the last time this team put so many resources into the lines! And I think many are very happy about that.
I certainly am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before last year, I was begging my computer screen for premium picks in the trenches! I think if the Rams had drafted a "Verse" type player to help AD out, he might not have retired.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
C'mon, Dallin Holker, join us. Be one of us. You're already a Ram, just make it official.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Well Schader is a Whiner so fuck him. Don't cry because he'll learn how to be a lil bitch and suck ass at playing football from the ugliest most choke prone rat face piece of shit. Go Rams!!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well Schader is a Whiner so fuck him. Don't cry because he'll learn how to be a lil bitch and suck ass at playing football from the ugliest most choke prone rat face piece of shit. Go Rams!!!!!

Yeah, fuck him.

Youre Dead To Me GIF by Power Book IV: Force

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wasn't watching the 7th very close did Pratt end up getting drafted?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fucking hate this “Who won the draft” shit five minutes after it has ended.

I’ll tell you in four years’ time, after all their rookie contracts have expired.
No shit. There will be a ton of draft grades over the next couple weeks. One will give a team an A while another gives the same team a C minus. They are basically worthless at this point. But fans love it when their team gets a good grade. Or hate it when it gets a bad grade. Either way its more clicks. So these people will never stop ranking drafts immediately after.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Why have they just had someone who can’t even reach the pedals advertising Toyota?