DRAFT Day one: Rd 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Thought maybe the Rams would trade down , starting to think that's unlikely now

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
1714095766705.png

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I am okay without Bowers. McVay has never really shown TE to be a position he can consistently weaponize. Which is a bit surprising given his background.

With a stud like Bowers, it might well have been different. We'll never know now. I'd love to have seen him in horns. But the Rams have had more talent at TE than many teams that seem to get more out of the position. To be fair, the Rams have always had many mouths to feed at WR.
True lots of people would of been dissapointed he wasn’t being utilized enough..

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow spoiling picks no wonder I wasn't in this tread. Go on ignore for a while if you're gonna be a prick.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
At this point, do we trade up to get two of the top defenders in this year's class? Pick 15 coming up. Still no defensive players taken...