CAMP REPORT Day 2 7-30-22

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just parked and the lines are already forming. Season ticket holder’s day so expecting another large crowd.

I printed a new roster with the ‘22 UDFA highlighted. Will try and focus on those players.
image.jpg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Just parked and the lines are already forming. Season ticket holder’s day so expecting another large crowd.

I printed a new roster with the ‘22 UDFA highlighted. Will try and focus on those players. View attachment 55423
Only one listed center? Now that can not be right...:biggrin:

Noticed that Jordan Fuller is listed as a STRONG Safety & Nick Scott is listed as a FREE safety. :thumbsup1:

I wonder who made up this list?:thinking:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Last edited:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was told yesterday there was 6900 fans. Expecting upwards of 9k today. Not a seat to be had.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wondering how much of a look Ragas will get. He shouldn't require too much time to get up to speed given that he was with the Raiders. Not a very exciting/talented back, granted, but he's got some vision and slip to him and tends to get yards after contact which I like in a back.

RB depth should sort itself through preseason games, but McVay might sit anyone he considers important to the season. So I'm curious how that RB group is slotting for reps right now if you two get a chance to focus them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Hey supervisor can we get some frikkin beers over here!? No those aren't cold enough!!!"
~ @bubbaramfan

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Wondering how much of a look Ragas will get. He shouldn't require too much time to get up to speed given that he was with the Raiders. Not a very exciting/talented back, granted, but he's got some vision and slip to him and tends to get yards after contact which I like in a back.

RB depth should sort itself through preseason games, but McVay might sit anyone he considers important to the season. So I'm curious how that RB group is slotting for reps right now if you two get a chance to focus them.

Better competition for Funk for that RB #4 slot ? Is Regas a solid Special Teamer like Funk ?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Better competition for Funk for that RB #4 slot ? Is Regas a solid Special Teamer like Funk ?
Not sure. Just looked up some vids on him to get a look at his game.

I really like Funk btw. Just worry about his knees so pushing him with better competition is good for us. And unfortunately the competition with that group won't fully heat up until Williams is full go, once that happens I think we're gonna get some fun reports to discuss. :thumbsup1:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Standing room only. Can’t see over people. Haven’t even had our traditional beer! May call this one early

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Standing room only. Can’t see over people. Haven’t even had our traditional beer! May call this one early

Can't ROD get you guys a press pass ? Seems I've been asking this same question for a few years now ...

MachS

Hall of Fame
Can't ROD get you guys a press pass ? Seems I've been asking this same question for a few years now ...
Yea I wonder if anyone has ever reached out to Artis Twyman our VP of Comms or someone on his team. Not necessarily for a press pass but given the success and traffic on this site you would think some accommodations could be made. It’s definitely worth a shot.