DaveFan’51

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
384C5C0A-7175-4154-B1A3-924856E4F17C.jpeg

On May 27, 2018, RamsONDEMAND lost a dear friend and legendary member; David Mould

Known here as DaveFan’51, Dave was a Vietnam War Veteran and served with Honor in the United States Marine Corps.

Dave was among our “everyday” members who was best known for his positive demeanour. Win or lose on Sunday, Dave made us all feel better!

Dave will be missed, but here every day in our thoughts and spirit!

We love you Dave! ... but like always.... JMO!!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dude was unshakable in his positivity.
"Win some, lose some."

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Definitely miss Dave and his posts. This is a great function on the board too btw, well done! (y)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I miss Dave and Thordaddy. They were shining stars, bright spots, unfailingly positive. The world is a darker place without them.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Well deserved -- I was just viewing an old conversation we had during the mock draft two years ago ...

TK42-RAM I'm getting Tired and can't stay up much Longer waiting on @Rambitious1 IF my pick comes up Can you make it for me!?!
#1) DE - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - Oklahoma
OR if he's taken.
#2) ILB - Micah Kiser - Virginia
Thanks in advance!! I wait a little bit for your reply!

What a Ram fan !!! :):)

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Well deserved -- I was just viewing an old conversation we had during the mock draft two years ago ...

TK42-RAM I'm getting Tired and can't stay up much Longer waiting on @Rambitious1 IF my pick comes up Can you make it for me!?!
#1) DE - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - Oklahoma
OR if he's taken.
#2) ILB - Micah Kiser - Virginia
Thanks in advance!! I wait a little bit for your reply!

What a Ram fan !!! :):)

Didn't know I was up.