Dave Razzano on the 49ers & Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

Dave Razzano - Thursday, December 1, 2011
The former NFL scout is now an analyst for 95.7 "The Game" in the San Francisco Bay Area.

[mp3]http://stage.101espn.com/podcasting/2011/12/12012011093636.mp3[/mp3]

Some points:

49ers had a defense that didn't allow a 100 yard rusher for 22 straight games under Singletary.
They had some pieces in place before Harbaugh arrived, and he used them. Everyone else just bought in.
Harbaugh took a look at Alex Smith & decided to play tough D, run the ball, and scale down the O with quick passes.
All the stars kind of have to align to get to 9-2.
Surprised by the Rams' collapse, but they started off with a lot of injuries, they don't have the depth to overcome that.
McDaniels has always been a question mark to me. When you have Tom Brady, everything works.
It's a different system for Bradford, and he's like a rookie now. He was comfortable under Shurmur.
McDaniels climbed fast, but I just don't know. I think maybe he's a little overrated
Spagnuolo's a good coach, but if you don't win, that's what you're judged by.
If I'm Kroenke, I wanna put my own stamp on things.
A change is in order there in St Louis.