Darrell Henderson: Rams 'best system I could get in'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Darrell Henderson: Rams 'best system I could get in'

In the aftermath of Super Bowl LIII and Todd Gurley's slowdown at the end of the 2018 season, the Los Angeles Rams opted not to find another backup running back to boost the ground game in free agency. Instead, L.A. waited until the draft, specifically the third round, to grab their next tailback, Darrell Henderson.

An undersized speedster out of Memphis, Henderson already feels at home with the Rams.

"If you go back and watch my college film and you watch the Rams film, it's the same," Henderson told the Los Angeles Times this week. "I thought that was the best system I could get in. So everything worked out great. When I was talking to them, everything was clicking and we developed a relationship. The coaches told me they knew they were going to get me so it was the perfect fit."

Go to Full Article
[www.nfl.com]

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great article and giving Gurley less touches during the season, will ensure he's fresh for post season...Against the Patriots, the RB out of the backfield option was missing and that is how the Chiefs exploited the Patriots in the AFC Championship game. That is why C.J. Anderson is not here because he could offer much as a receiver out of the backfield, Malcolm is underrated in that aspect of his game and Darrell Henderson is capable of going the distance every time he touches the football.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Great article and giving Gurley less touches during the season, will ensure he's fresh for post season...Against the Patriots, the RB out of the backfield option was missing and that is how the Chiefs exploited the Patriots in the AFC Championship game. That is why C.J. Anderson is not here because he could offer much as a receiver out of the backfield, Malcolm is underrated in that aspect of his game and Darrell Henderson is capable of going the distance every time he touches the football.
Brown just needs to stay healthy. easier said than done.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I disagree that Henderson has the kamara factor. He runs nothing like kamara. If snead means that he can be the 1b back then I'm onboard. I've said before that ekeler with the chargers is what the rams would be happy with for Henderson.