Darian Stewart fined for horse collar tackle of Cooper Kupp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The irony here is delicious.

You get cocky and taunt the defender, but then you find out you didn't actually score and your team doesn't get the ball at the 1 for a near certain TD because your clownish antics drew a 15 yard penalty putting the ball at the 16 and then they settle for a FG leaving 4 points on the field.

In a game you lost 23-20.

I want to taunt him. Badly.
Hill was a pro about it too. He could have been a head case back at him, but just walked away.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Honestly the fact that taunting is a penalty or a fine is ridiculous, especially considering Sanders just pointed at Hill and said "I got you!" with a smile on his face. Its competition. Let these guys play.
I understand and agree with a taunting penalty, because you would have these guys taunting every play, And you know it would piss ya off if players were taunting the Rams all the time if we were losing. They got to keep it professional. I do not agree with the fine though, That's just the NFL being greedy!!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I understand and agree with a taunting penalty, because you would have these guys taunting every play

Yeah, I assume this happens anyways. The only ones who get flagged or penalized are the ones caught.

As of recent, Steve Smith was notorious for this. What's the difference between trash talk before a big play and trash talk after? The latter might motivate players more.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
We look like we have the jitters out there.