Dare we go here:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Barry Bonds what a dick he was. Oh does anyone know how big his head grew from Growth Hormones?

Long live the 94 Expos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baseball is dead to me now sadly

bluecoconuts

Legend
Tom Brady is kauput, Donald would murder him. The only person who can stop Gurley wears horns, so that's fine. 45-10. Brady and Cheatie retire and we begin the Rams dynasty.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I know I stated this in another thread months ago, but the irony is Bonds and Brady both went to my high school. But then so did our very own John Robinson(y) so there’s that.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Tom Brady is kauput, Donald would murder him. The only person who can stop Gurley wears horns, so that's fine. 45-10. Brady and Cheatie retire and we begin the Rams dynasty.

And wouldn’t that be the perfect poetic justice that we launch a dynasty while crushing theirs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't take any team lightly, but I'd gladly play the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

They don't scare me, much.