Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks give you their perfect two picks for NFCW teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Former NFL Scouts Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks give you their perfect two picks for teams in the NFC West

LINK

tQiXH3g.jpg

bttbVU9.jpg

CIazOwZ.jpg

4bgp0bW.jpg

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I think the top 3 QBs will end up going in the top 10. Teams will move up to get them. And I can see C. Cook being taken by the Cards or Broncos in Rd 1. QBs always get pushed up the draft board. When the 1st goes off the board then sh!t will get real w/ draft slotting of the rest of the top 4 QBs. Just My Two Cents

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Was thinking the same thing.

I said earlier that it's not inconceivable that the top 3 QBs would go in the top 6 picks factoring in trades.

IF Lynch could be Flacco after two years... Who doesn't think he's a top 6 pick? With the dearth of QBs coming into the league and the contract Flacco signed, if there's a chance these top guys could be like their projections, then the idea of Lynch falling to 15 seems off to me. There are 3 top tier QBs in this draft. At other positions, you've got STARTERS going into the deep third round...

Only reason any QB falls in my estimation is that teams start asking too much to trade up and in this deeeep defensive draft, teams just decide to stock up.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IF Lynch could be Flacco after two years...
Why two years? Flacco was no more pro ready as a rookie than Lynch will be. And Flacco played well as a rookie. Flacco is the example of WHY Lynch can start right away...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Why two years? Flacco was no more pro ready as a rookie than Lynch will be. And Flacco played well as a rookie. Flacco is the example of WHY Lynch can start right away...
We only run about 10 plays....:double: