Dani Klupenger no longer with the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
... yeah they were both type A members....

You really shouldn't call them members when they're not here to defend themselves.

Never really had an issue with either. Can't be overly sensitive if you're going to post on a forum.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm shocked by this........I mean you're actually telling me such a dull sport like Tennis has its own channel??

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm shocked by this........I mean you're telling me such a dull sport like Tennis has its own channel??
Ha. My brother and I used to fight over that all the time. When we were kids, he was a ranked tennis player (still is), and I played baseball. We had one TV in the house and we both wanted to watch our respective game/match on it all the time. So we tried to make the argument that the other sport was too boring to watch. He would say it takes 10 minutes to pitch to a batter, and he may not even hit the ball. And I would say it takes 10 minutes for these two idiots to stop hitting it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't think either knew as much as they thought they knew. Hammer was a typical sports forum bully.
I believe just about everyone around here waited breathlessly every year for CoachO's Training Camp Reports, No one did it better!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I believe just about everyone around here waited breathlessly every year for CoachO's Training Camp Reports, No one did it better!

Not me. Couldnt stand the bullshit.

I will admit that he started out good in the first year or two. But then he got like Hammer and started adding too much of his opinion and got to not liking being questioned.

Plus we are always hungry for camp reports no matter who posts them. It skews the perception.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not me. Couldnt stand the bullcrap.

I will admit that he started out good in the first year or two. But then he got like Hammer and started adding too much of his opinion and got to not liking being questioned.

Plus we are always hungry for camp reports no matter who posts them. It skews the perception.
You are entitled to your opinion, and I have mine. On this subject we differ!
I think CoachO took some of the questions as personal attacks, and to me some of them did seem that way. But me, I take nothing personal around here! At least not to date. JMHO

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You are entitled to your opinion, and I have mine. On this subject we differ!
I think CoachO took some of the questions as personal attacks, and to me some of them did seem that way. But me, I take nothing personal around here! At least not to date. JMHO

I don't either, anymore, but some people have a way of making it personal. We don't seem to have any of those types around here lately. The mods do a great job of weeding them out.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Was she pregnant??? Maybe it's an extended maternity leave???? She was getting a lil plumper
Well, I did run into her at camp 4 months ago. Some women start showing after four months....(n)....and while I am quite verile, I assure you,
:rant:We never even locked eyes!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Anyone see the Rams 360 show this week? She does that with Myles every week on the Rams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams Report that she used to do with Myles IIRC was done with Myles and JB Long this week. As for Rams 360 the only reporting I saw done was Myles and ED.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Looks like she and Myles did a last Rams Report on Nov. 6th, in reviewing the Rams vs Texans win. She did Jim Hardy's Gridiron Glory story on Nov. 9th.

She was active following the game and did local LA events until her last Nov. 13th post saying that she loved Rams Nation at about 10pm that night. Sounds like a goodbye to me.

nice form on the 3.Can tell she's an athlete.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I'm shocked by this........I mean you're actually telling me such a dull sport like Tennis has its own channel??
I feel the same about soccer and baseball.To each his own I suppose.