Dani interviews Mike Thomas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Seems like a nice kid. Wish I could see more film from camp to see each of these guys.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
But she's wearing pants! :mad::cool:
Skin tight...that'll work too...:heh:.:bueller::shades:

Mike thomas....6th round steal...Seems to go against Hill a bunch....and Roberson...

Reminds me....don't bash me, but reminds me a little of....Ike Bruce.....:hiding:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Skin tight...that'll work too...:heh:.:bueller::shades:

Mike thomas....6th round steal...Seems to go against Hill a bunch....and Roberson...

Reminds me....don't bash me, but reminds me a little of....Ike Bruce.....:hiding:

I'm psyched for this kid. Can't wait to see him play for us. I just hope he gets a fair shake. Don't want him to have to take the Marquez route to start his career. I want to see him on offense to start the season.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I really like this kids vibe, and I'm rooting for him. Every time i see his feet, I see the ability to get separation. I think he has a high ceiling, and a potential steal too. I think the 2nd half of the season, he starts to get some reps.

A55VA6

Legend
I really like this kids vibe, and I'm rooting for him. Every time i see his feet, I see the ability to get separation. I think he has a high ceiling, and a potential steal too. I think the 2nd half of the season, he starts to get some reps.
His footwork on the corner post was pretty damn nice.

I'm cheering for this guy. He's got alot of talent, I just hope it can translate to games. We need a few of these young WR's to step up.

Athos

Legend

Could have been acceptable if she'd at least stood up and turned around. Those pants are skin tight. :cry:

At any rate, she's fit as fuck. Like... Sorry to say, not, but she looks loads more attractive than any of the new cheerleaders.

Anyway. Thomas and Cooper are my favorite WRs, pure WRs, right now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Love me some Dani!! :D Thomas is OK too!(y):D I wish we could keep all of these young WR's But ..! So far I'm rooting for North, But I'll get my first real look at them personally this Saturday at the Coliseum. I let you know what I think after that!!;)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Those aren't pants Stu. Kelly Moore #23 Swiss Coffee.

Seriously, though. She does a great job with her interviews. Really does her homework, and asks good questions. She is an athlete herself, and it shows through, with her confidence. And she speaks just enough, and knows when to let her interview speak.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Those aren't pants Stu. Kelly Moore #23 Swiss Coffee.

Seriously, though. She does a great job with her interviews. Really does her homework, and asks good questions. She is an athlete herself, and it shows through, with her confidence. And she speaks just enough, and knows when to let her interview speak.

Yeah - I completely agree. She is really a good interview. She asks good questions without acting like she is trying to sound overly smart. That is usually a sign that she actually IS smart. Her looks certainly don't hurt though.
Of course it wouldn't hurt my feelings if she did all her interviews in outfits like this:
View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/OTA_OneOnOne_with_Cody_Davis/c2301695-c1b7-479e-ba66-fa19d807f492#content-tools-link

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
At any rate, she's fit as f--k. Like... Sorry to say, not, but she looks loads more attractive than any of the new cheerleaders.
OK - maybe a little over the top but I agree from what I've seen. What is up with that? Hell - some of the ole Embraceable Ewes are still probably hotter that the new ones. Maybe we can get @LesBaker to send a memo.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
OK - maybe a little over the top but I agree from what I've seen. What is up with that? Hell - some of the ole Embraceable Ewes are still probably hotter that the new ones. Maybe we can get @LesBaker to send a memo.
I remember going to a Rams game in the '80s and getting a Ewe to sign her photo in the program. I was done. :love:

Anyway, I think political correctness is infiltrating. Gotta pick some chunky girls, I guess. :(