D Williams also lost for year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Maybe Welker wants to play a little right tackle?:sick:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
WhatAMessWord.jpg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 1h1 hour ago
Rams will promote OT Isaiah Battle from practice squad, said team is still looking for outside OL help.
Hope they're looking under rocks because there won't be much out there.......
The present NFL WWC OL's cupboard has been riding on empty for well over a month now. Does make me wonder why the Rams after loosing starting OG Saffold to injury & IR & then RT Havenstein having nagging lower leg issues, that they were not trying to add a OL'er to the Practice squad several weeks ago?:thinking:

Instead all the action came from the defensive side where they signed DT Worthington & SS CB Bryant to master roster, signed LB Zack Hodges , DL Gerald Rivers to the practice Squad.

Now just weeks later they have lost another starting RG & their top reserve OT Darrell Williams forced to called up their only OL'er on the PS Battle thus leaving Zero OL'ers on the PS?o_O With only seven healthy OL'ers maybe the Defensive heavy PS riders can play OL? Think Fisher might call up OC/OG Barrett Jones off the Chicago Bears PS to the Rams master roster? Jones could back up Barnes @ OC again letting Demetrius Rhaney move into the needed OG action?

Last edited:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Everyone has been screaming to build to o-line for years. Myself included. But sometimes I wonder, with our luck regarding offensive line injuries, if there would even be a point? If we ever assembled a solid unit, it feels as if they would just all be lost for the season to injury anyway by week 6.

Time to look forward to the draft. Yet again. Sigh. We won't be winning many games with this unit.