Cry Baby

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Up until I was 27, I couldn't cry. Not even in horrible pain... I'd laugh if the pain got worse than screaming... used to really freak people out.

Then my daughter Sequoia passed away. Spent a few days in shock and then one of those sappy commercials came on and I just couldn't stop sobbing. I say that she broke my heart...wide open.

Now, I cry at the slightest provocation and I feel so much emotionally healthier for it.

I don't recommend this route to breaking the dam.

However, if one wants to break that dam... just watch Coco... If at the end, you're not ugly crying... get help...
Damn man, that's the sourest lemon life has to offer. I had no idea and I'm so very sorry.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Up until I was 27, I couldn't cry. Not even in horrible pain... I'd laugh if the pain got worse than screaming... used to really freak people out.

Then my daughter Sequoia passed away. Spent a few days in shock and then one of those sappy commercials came on and I just couldn't stop sobbing. I say that she broke my heart...wide open.

Now, I cry at the slightest provocation and I feel so much emotionally healthier for it.

However, if one wants to break that dam... just watch Coco... If at the end, you're not ugly crying... get help...
For years now. Nearly every time I see you post, I think about what you have and still have to go through.

...and yes. Coco is amazing. It's so well done and just beautiful visually.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
For years now. Nearly every time I see you post, I think about what you have and still have to go through.

...and yes. Coco is amazing. It's so well done and just beautiful visually.

Thanks. Don't get me wrong, even with everything I've gone through, I still would argue that my blessings are abundant.

But yeah, lots have been and are on my plate.

... dang life buffets... go easy on the servings they said... take it slow they said...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I cannot watch Saving Private Ryan. Just destroyed at the end absolute wreck.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man, you almost had me ugly crying about Sequoia.... Such a pretty name.