Crab Rangoon Pizza...OMG

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I put the crab rangoon pizza up front, but they also have a Gen Tso pizza, how can you freakin' resist!? Take that boat and set sail for Des Moines!

OK... so that pic that comes up is the crab rangoon pie I guess. It does look interesting. Lots going on there.

My go to when it comes to Chinese food is Hong Kong pan fried noodles. My local place has an awesome soup like mixture to pour over them with pork, scallops, squid, shrimp, mushrooms, and veggies. They also have a homemade hot sauce mixture that I douse it with. No way that's gonna work with pizza lol.

Have you tried any of these pies yourself?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK... so that pic that comes up is the crab rangoon pie I guess. It does look interesting. Lots going on there.

My go to when it comes to Chinese food is Hong Kong pan fried noodles. My local place has an awesome soup like mixture to pour over them with pork, scallops, squid, shrimp, mushrooms, and veggies. They also have a homemade hot sauce mixture that I douse it with. No way that's gonna work with pizza lol.

Have you tried any of these pies yourself?
Nope, not a one.

My wife loves the Cooking channel, and so we have it on as background noise a lot. A show came on that asked their on-air personalities what their favorite meal ever, was, and this restaurant and the wierd pizza(s) were featured. I absolutely love crab rangoon and General Tso's Chicken. Watching how it was made made me want it even more. The 4 restaurants have several types of craft beers and tiki drinks. It has a fun atmosphere.

ROAD TRIP! (or in your case, BOAT TRIP!)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
b jewish man.jpg

"Hang in there, Fong. They crapped all over us Jews, too, when we made the bagel bites."

bagel.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a purist.
Ergo, that pizza is shit.
Protruding suborbital ridges, small cranium, um 1300 CC brain, uses "ergo" in a sentence,hmm, Neanderthal Man ~Fong

oldnotdead

Legend
Have you ever tried kopi luwak coffee though? It has a unique flavor of chocolate with cherry and raspberry. It is delicious, but hardly worth $150/lb.

No but I've was in Sumatra in a tiny no name village where they grew coffee for Starbucks. The coffee a local farmer brewed for me in his tiny ramshackle home was to this day some of the best coffee I've ever had. It's not the same by the time it reaches the US after months in transit.

How do you get PooCoffee from a thread about the most flavorful Crab Rangoon pizza invented by Mr. Fong?

Sorry but I dislike rangoon anything....and the thought of it on pizza is the same to me as PooCoffee....i.e. disgusting. For those of you that like me have been to Italy and tasted real Italian cuisine perhaps you might understand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Lot of vegetarian choices. Honey and garlic sounds amazing.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crab raccoon chinese food pizza?
reminds me of the recent 10 year challenge thats been such a rage:
CDB29504-63DE-4B27-BED3-A67874021DE9.jpeg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No but I've was in Sumatra in a tiny no name village where they grew coffee for Starbucks. The coffee a local farmer brewed for me in his tiny ramshackle home was to this day some of the best coffee I've ever had. It's not the same by the time it reaches the US after months in transit.

Sorry but I dislike rangoon anything....and the thought of it on pizza is the same to me as PooCoffee....i.e. disgusting. For those of you that like me have been to Italy and tasted real Italian cuisine perhaps you might understand.
That's the rudimentary version of Eye-talian food. We got the new and improved version here in Merica!