Crab Rangoon Pizza...OMG

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, this might be disgusting to our pineapple on pizza hating bretheren, one of which is @RamFan503. We need to do a road trip to Iowa to taste this masterpiece, What do you think 503, should we meet up at Fongs and eat some wonderful pizza?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
that aint pizza
The haters have arrived!
IyuDGMM.jpg

oldnotdead

Legend
Sorry guys but people that pay $60 for a cup of PooCoffee are simply STUPID. That coffee is made from coffee seeds that have been eaten and subsequently crapped out of animals or even by some humans who have swallowed the beans. The beans are salvaged from the shit and ground to make the coffee.

I thought the Japanese who ate sushi covered in gold leaf were dumb. This coffee is beyond the pale.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry guys but people that pay $60 for a cup of PooCoffee are simply STUPID. That coffee is made from coffee seeds that have been eaten and subsequently crapped out of animals or even by some humans who have swallowed the beans. The beans are salvaged from the shit and ground to make the coffee.

I thought the Japanese who ate sushi covered in gold leaf were dumb. This coffee is beyond the pale.
Umm, wut? We're talkin' PIZZA people!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Iowa? A friend of mine from Iowa told me not even Iowans want to go to Iowa. :p

Seriously though. Some of them sound pretty good. But it would take one hell of a pizza to get me to travel that far.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Seriously though. Some of them sound pretty good. But it would take one hell of a pizza to get me to travel that far.
This was one of several foods that Cooking channel celebrities said that it was the best meal he ever ate (Crab Rangoon pizza!)

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut

How do you get PooCoffee from a thread about the most flavorful Crab Rangoon pizza invented by Mr. Fong?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Thats just CODE to keep all the rif raf out

monty2.png

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Have you ever tried kopi luwak coffee though? It has a unique flavor of chocolate with cherry and raspberry. It is delicious, but hardly worth $150/lb.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Their food better be incredible.... because that fucking website/menu is maddening to try and use. I still have yet to be able to find this crab pizza using it. In fact, I fucking give up.

Chinese food on a pizza. I dunno... never tried it so I can't say for sure... but those 2 might be better separated.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Their food better be incredible.... because that fucking website/menu is maddening to try and use. I still have yet to be able to find this crab pizza using it. In fact, I fucking give up.

Chinese food on a pizza. I dunno... never tried it so I can't say for sure... but those 2 might be better separated.
I put the crab rangoon pizza up front, but they also have a Gen Tso pizza, how can you freakin' resist!? Take that boat and set sail for Des Moines!