Count Down - Jersey #3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Today I'll start with Our Super Bowl Kicker, from SB XIV! at #3: Kicker Frank Corral: ( 1978-81)

frankcorral1.jpg

In 64 games he made 75 of 124 FG's (60.5%) and 154 of 160 XP's (96.3%)

frank-corral.jpg

He had 165 Punts for 6737 Yds. w/a long of 67 Yds. and only 1 blocked, his aver. was 40.8
frank-corral3.jpg

He Scored 379 total points.
Corral4.jpg

In 6 Playoff games he scored 30 points. and he made the Pro Bowl in 1978.

NEXT UP: Kicker Pete Stoyanovich: (2000)

Stoyanovich1.jpg

" Yah his 'final shot', was with us! In 3 games he made 3 of 5 FG's (60%) and 11 of 11 XP's (100%)
I only included him because he was part of the GSOT Era!

NEXT UP: QB Brock Berlin: (2007-08) He also wore #13.

brock-berlin1.jpg

He was a back-up soooo, he had 1 start and a record of 0-1-0

Berlin4.jpg

He went 18 of 31 for 159 Yds. and Zero TD's w/1 Int. and a long of 23 Yds. a comp % of 58.1

Berlin2.jpg

He was NEVER Sacked (an accomplishment considering the era he played!) and he had a QB rating of 58.4

Berlin3.jpg

He really had a small sample of work with the Rams!

Berlin5.jpg

" I only included this photo to remind you just who the HC was at the time!!"

NEXT UP: Kicker Josh Brown: (2009-11)

Josh Brown1.jpg

In 64 games with us he made 104 of 127 FG's ( 81.9%)
and 79 of 80 XP's (98.8%)

Josh Brown2.jpg
In 2010 he was #1 in the League with 33 FG's made.

Josh+Brown3.jpg

He also had a Passing Record, of sorts, he went 1 of 1 for 36 Yds. and a TD and a QB rating of 158.3!:giggle::D

Brown4.jpg

Again, part of the 'Dark Days' pre-Snisher'!

NEXT UP: My Final man of the Day, QB Brady Quinn:

OK! He never got onto the Field!!
Brady Quinn1.jpg

But he looked good in a Rams T and Head-Phones!:LOL:

That's all for me Today! Anything or anyone you want to add!?!

By the way "HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!! REMEMBER OUR TROOPS!!!"

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After the last 2 years that's so strange to read, literally had to do a double take "only one start for a back-up :eek:".
According to Pro-Football-Reference.com. That's it!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't forget Tim Jenkins:

john-youboty-nfl-preseason-st.-louis-rams-denver-broncos-850x560.jpg
I start with a list from Pro-Football-reference and go from their. He wasn't on the list! I don't know why! Maybe you can fill us in on his stats!?!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Man....Frank Corral punted & kick FG....we need one of those for an extra roster spot....I always wanted Brady quinn to play....wonder what happened to him?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I always wanted Brady quinn to play....wonder what happened to him?
He's out of the league. Hasn't played or been on a football team in over a year, last thing he did was play in the veteran combine, but it looks like we've seen the last of the most handsome QB in the league.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
These count down threads are great stuff Dave.

Hats off to you!
Thanks! Only two more to go!! Tomorrow and Wednesday! I hope every one enjoys them!

Man....Frank Corral punted & kick FG....we need one of those for an extra roster spot....I always wanted Brady quinn to play....wonder what happened to him?
I have often wondered why we didn't keep him!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just have to add this man in. He the " Oldest still living Former Ram Player!! He's 96 now and Lives in L.A.!
Kicker - Ben Agajanian - 1953
agajanian1x.jpg

I couldn't Find a "Rams" Photo of him, But this one show-off the Special shoe he used! ( He played a lot of years w/ Green Bay and the NYG before coming to the Rams!)
In his 1 Season w/ the Rams he played 10 games and had 24 FGA's and 10 FGM's/ 41.7%/ and 37 XPA's w/ 36 XPM's/ 97.3%.
In 1953 he was in the Top 10 in FGM's w/ 36 FGM's 4th overall in the League!
-rams-agajanian-2x.jpg

He's been in the News a lot since the teams return to L.A. And he says he's " Thrilled to have the Team back in L.A.!"

As an Honorable mention, here are the only to former Rams to wear #3, not covered !( Because I can't find photos!)
* Punter-Rich Camarillo-1988
* Kicker-Steve McLaughlin 1995
IF anyone can come up with their Photos, I have their Stats!!(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Time for a curveball! Ooops...wrong sport. :rimshot: Oh well, anywho... I posted in the #5 jersey post about having an authentic game worn jersey for the Rams great punter, Dale Hatcher #5. As many might know, #5 was NOT his original number. In his rookie and 2nd year he wore #3! In his rookie year in 1985 he made the Pro Bowl and was a first time All-Pro. My guess is he wanted #5 as a rookie, but that number was taken by none other than Dieter Brock. Now, Brock was gone for the '86 season, with the arrival of Jim Everrett. I'm not sure why he didn't switch to #5 that year. Might have been a timing thing as to when Brock left?? Anyways..... Dave asked for a pic of the jersey in the #5 thread, so here ya go Dave!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Time for a curveball! Ooops...wrong sport. :rimshot: Oh well, anywho... I posted in the #5 jersey post about having an authentic game worn jersey for the Rams great punter, Dale Hatcher #5. As many might know, #5 was NOT his original number. In his rookie and 2nd year he wore #3! In his rookie year in 1985 he made the Pro Bowl and was a first time All-Pro. My guess is he wanted #5 as a rookie, but that number was taken by none other than Dieter Brock. Now, Brock was gone for the '86 season, with the arrival of Jim Everrett. I'm not sure why he didn't switch to #5 that year. Might have been a timing thing as to when Brock left?? Anyways..... Dave asked for a pic of the jersey in the #5 thread, so here ya go Dave!

Thanks LARAMS_1963! You should post one of these under your Name in the ROD Members Photo Section!!(y)(y);):D

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Nice, But who is he!!?

Yes, but some how we got started a day too early, Thanks to your urging me on! :rolllaugh:Sooo, we'll have a days rest before the Season starts!!:coffee::D
Or you can dedicate the last day to the Cheerleaders . Past and present.

Don't be lazy Dave.