Count Down-Jersey #1 (The Finale!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

This is the Finale of these Threads, I hope you enjoy it!

I'll start with Kicker Rafael Septien: (1977)
(* He started here w/the Rams...)

Rafael_Septien1.jpg

In 14 games he made 18 of 30 FG's (60%) and 32 of 35 XP's (91.4%)
Septien2.jpg

(* Then the Traitorous Bitch went to the Cowgirls and 'Shined' for the next 9 Yrs.! F--- Him!)

NEXT UP; Kicker Mike Lansford: (1982-90)

Lansford1 (2).jpg

His 1st year he wore #4 after that "He was #1"
Lansford19.jpg

In 9 Seasons he Played in 124 Games.

Lansford_Mike2.jpg

The ONLY Bare-Foot Kicker I can recall!

mike_lansford1.jpg

He made 158 of 217 FG's (72.8%) and 315 of 325 XP's (96.9%) for a total of 789 Points!

mike_lansford5.jpg

He played in 10 Playoff games ...

Lansford17.jpg

... In those games he Kicked 14 XP's and made 9 FG's for a total of 41 points scored!

Lansford18.jpg
LansfordLA2.jpg

He was a Very exciting Guy to watch!

Lansford6.jpg
The Team and Fans alike all LOVED him!

Lansford9.jpg
In 1989 He was #1 in the League with 51 XP's made!

Lannsford14.jpg
He's our BIG #1!!

And My Last entry (WOW! Last one!) Punter Matt Turk: (2006)

MattTurk1.jpg

In 16 games he had 72 punts for 3132 Yds. w/a long of 74, he had 1 blocked and an aver. of 43.5 per.

matt turk2.jpg

He was a 3x Pro Bowler and a 1 Time All Pro. But that was looong before he came to the Rams! He was with The Redskins!

Well ... If you will allow me, in ending these Threads, I want to thank all of you ROD member who have viewed and added to these threads with their Personal Photos, gifs, memories and comments!
With out you these threads wouldn't have been any Fun!!
I think together we have added a GREAT section to the ROD archives!!
I hope this has also been a great educational experience for our younger members!!
The Rams have a GREAT History, and I'm going back a lot more than the Last 10-15-20 years!
I have personally been a Rams Fan since 1951, this is going to be my "65th Season as a Rams Fan!!" and I've personally seen a lot of Rams Football, So "Trust me when I say, this is the ...

2015_year_of_the_ram_uncirculated___mint_12_troy_oz___999_fine_silver_round_1_thumb2_lgw.jpg

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

Attachments

• Septien2.jpg
    Septien2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 159
  • yeoldrams.jpg
    yeoldrams.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 153

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Great job @DaveFan'51 :cheers:

I've enjoyed the trip down memory lane. The season seemed so far away when you started, but the time flew by and now, it's GO TIME!:banana:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpg
Can't forget this guy!

Dave, on behalf of all of ROD I just wanted to thank you for your hard work everyday to do these. They made the offseason much more enjoyable and I looked forward to them every week. Now, LETS GO KICK SOME SEAHAWK ASS.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 10117 Can't forget this guy!

Dave, on behalf of all of ROD I just wanted to thank you for your hard work everyday to do these. They made the offseason much more enjoyable and I looked forward to them every week. Now, LETS GO KICK SOME SEAHAWK ASS.
Big Ditto's On your SeaHaks point, 77-Zip won't be enough of an Ass Kicking, BUT it will be a Start!!:D

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's been a great ride DaveFan'51! Thank you for all the knowledge you've given us along the way!

I didn't know this until I took a look but back in 2009 K.C. Asiodu wore the number zero. I'm guessing for a short time while with the club, no pictures to prove it though.

Thanks again!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great thread Dave! Hate to see it end, well, at least I know Football is finally here...No more Mock draft talk...Right @jrry32 ?

Langford was very solid! Like to see Tavon in #1.....Hell, he wears it everyday in practice...

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Great thread Dave! Hate to see it end, well, at least I know Football is finally here...No more Mock draft talk...Right @jrry32 ?

Langford was very solid! Like to see Tavon in #1.....Hell, he wears it everyday in practice...

After week one is the perfect time for a mock. Might release my first of the season on Monday :fighting:.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Maybe they will let Tavon change his number, to #1, after he becomes ' Offensive Player of the Year' This year!!:D

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Excellent work @DaveFan'51.

I can only imagine the amount of time you must've put into these threads. But it's greatly appreciated by all of us

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Excellent work @DaveFan'51.

I can only imagine the amount of time you must've put into these threads. But it's greatly appreciated by all of us
I probably in a minimum of 6 hours a day, but it was a Labor-of-love, and well worth it!! Thanks!

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Thanks Dave for putting time on this posts.
I loved them and I learned a lot from them.
I never missed one!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Thank you, Dave, for all your hard work! Been a Rams fan since 90 as I got over the Big Red by then and got hooked on the Rams! It's been a roller coaster but not like the Cardinals!

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I read every one of these post, enjoyed the hell out of them. Thanks for putting in the work!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is the Second season I've done this series of threads, and it's been a pleasure! I hope you newer members who didn't see these before enjoyed them! And for those of you that did read them last year, I've tried to kick-them up-a-notch!!
The Final Tally is 885 Former and Present Players we've Posted Photos of, along with Stats, Video's, your commentary, and memories! A great addition to the ROD Archives!!
Now it's onto the Regular Season and ...
Billboard.gif

Fist Bump.gif

arena.png

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Appreciate all the work you put into these Dave.
Everyone of them is a great read.