Could the Rams go on a run?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
There’s a lot of drama surrounding pretty much every contender in the nfc except the Rams, there is a scenario where the rams are the most stable team in the nfc. Let’s start with the west; Russ thinks the hags are ruining his hall of fame career(so does his wife) and maybe wants out, Kingsbury has yet another late season flame out and Kyler went from mvp to is he the guy? The 9ers drafted a qb in the first round for a reason, didn’t they?
What about the rest of the nfc? Asshole face doesn’t have a qb and doesn’t know if he wants to keep coaching, Rodgers looks like he just found out everyone gets the Rodgers rate and the Vikes need a new coach. The Cowboys aren’t sure they should keep McCarthy and their DC is probably leaving. Tom Brady’s wife is reminding him of an agreement they made about him quitting and she might divorce him if he keeps getting smacked in the head by Aaron Donald, and they’re 40 mil over the cap.
The Rams seem like the most stable organization in the nfc maybe they can go on a mini run like the Chiefs.

The Ramowl

Starter
I think we first have to vanquish our demons with the 49ers before talking about a run. Imho the way we end this season will have a big impact on what happens in the next 2-3 years. Had we lost in OT to the Bucs, oh my, that team would be in ruins.
I think SF is here to stay, Seattle needs to go rebuild and Arizona, eeeh, they might just keep doing the 7-1 / 2-7 routine who knows.

But you're right, the young hot QBs are all in the AFC and that means a lot of NFC teams are on the decline. I think the power balance is about to shift between NFC and AFC and that's good for us, our division and conference have been too good.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
And apparently Asshole Face has informed the Saints he's not coming back.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I guess I thought making the playoffs 4 out of 5 seasons already counted as being on a run.

Flint

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess I thought making the playoffs 4 out of 5 seasons already counted as being on a run.
It does but I was thinking the kind of run the Chiefs have been on, conf championship, Super bowl, super bowl, and this year at least conf championship

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Without a doubt. Rams are gonna have to let some middling types leave in FA but hopefully they lock up Odell. Promote some OL from within, make some cap-cleanup moves, bring in some bargain FA types to fill around the good pieces, then finish with a great draft.

I like what we have going forward. And there is every reason to think that Stafford will improve in year two. I mean he's way better now in the offense than he was in say week 5. So next year on the Rams look like a tough out and we definitely are in a nice window.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And apparently Asshole Face has informed the Saints he's not coming back.
Like a lot of average coaches... if he doesn't have a great QB he can win with... he is not interested. God forbid he try to draft one and build a team in New Orleans with that great defense. And wasn't he the one who signed Taysom Hill to that ridiculous contract? He wants to take the easy way out now and keep his winning record intact. Probably hoping for the Dallas or Green Bay job. LOSER!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Like a lot of average coaches... if he doesn't have a great QB he can win with... he is not interested. God forbid he try to draft one and build a team in New Orleans with that great defense. And wasn't he the one who signed Taysom Hill to that ridiculous contract? He wants to take the easy way out now and keep his winning record intact. Probably hoping for the Dallas or Green Bay job. LOSER!
Wait. Let me get this straight. Taysom Hill is NOT the MVP of the future QB that Payton wanted to convince us he could, almost assured us he WOULD be? Oh the deception!

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
It does but I was thinking the kind of run the Chiefs have been on, conf championship, Super bowl, super bowl, and this year at least conf championship
Exactly.

Conference championship game twice in four years is good. Three times in four years is better...