Cooper Kupp the best LT in football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Both are impact rookies for their teams. Though it is unfair to compare them at this point, Kupp is 3 years older than JuJu. The Rams drafted two Men in Donald and Kupp.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I keep going back to the fact that two pro bowlers, one defensive back and one wide receiver come forward, on their own, to say what a great wide receiver Kupp was going to be.

I can't really remember that happening before so I thought it might mean something.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kupp's one problem was the key drops at bad times. The one that lost us the game at home vs Seattle, the one that basically erased a key TD early vs the Vikings, and even in the Tennessee game the one that he dropped on a critical third down.

But I think that last game vs the Titans he showed he moved past that. That TD he caught was phenomenal and won us the game, and IMO was a huge growth point in his young career. And IMO he's going to beast in the playoffs starting Saturday night vs the Falcons.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Kupp's one problem was the key drops at bad times.
Rookie jitters and/or pressing.

I vote him is the one that will come up with the clutch game-winning catch personally.
You'll forget about all those other bad drops soon. :D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Having a guy like Kupp is really fantastic for a team that play offense like the Rams do. If this was a typical passing/running game type of team he wouldn't be as valuable and would simply be a "sometimes go to possession slot guy", the type that on a 3rd and 6 catches a 7 yard pass. This isn't a passing game that has a #1 and #2 WR then a few guys straggling behind. This is more sophisticated and way more symbiotic.

This shows that he blocks for the run game, but he blocks downfield for other WR's too and does it well and we've seen it on replays.

He ain't pancaking guys but he keeps them away from the ball carrier.

He blocks like Stedman Bailey used to..........gets hands in your chest and pushes you away enough to get you out of the way. Not like Isaac Bruce who just laid a whack on a defender..........which is also fine.