Cooper Kupp mic'ed up.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Kupp is a good willing blocker. Always nice to hear players on the field. He sounds very loose out there but, he plays with intensity. Nice combo.

Good hips BTW

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
That move at 1:46 is ridiculous , the defender was scating

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I love how kupp has won Alot of his draft day doubters over

I love how when you ask elite defenders, they can’t stop singing his praises.

And both Peters and Talib have gone against him in practice and can’t aay enough good things about Kupp.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly one of my favourite rams ... the kid just balls ... him and goff are going be like Brady /welker/ Edelman

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hips.
Remember reading draft stuff and DBs and guys talking about DBs having loose hips or
not.....can they change direction, swivel their hips.
I get that but he said it right after blocking the DB. Saying it then didn't really fit with him talking about his hips.

fearsomefour

Legend
I get that but he said it right after blocking the DB. Saying it then didn't really fit with him talking about his hips.
True.
Just guessing.
Maybe he did say hits and he's making fun of himself....making fun of his block. "I could play DB with those hits, huh?"
The DB laughed.
Still sounds like hips to me.
Watching it again he started one way and flipped around. He said hips. Talking about flipping around like a DB would in coverage.