Cooper Kupp is Back!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
According to McVay, during his press conference today, Cooper Kupp could've player against Green Bay, but he will definitely play against the Saints. Cooper Kupp is Back!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He also said they are definitely interested in trading for someone to come off the edge. Never said anything about a CB.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
@OldSchool is here to give it to you in the voice of the coaches.

Where I @ReekofRams am here to give it to you in the voice of the fan, by the fan, for the fan, because I am a fan!
Forgive me @OldSchool, but I couldn't help myself.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Just relived he didn't get a season ending injury after that dirty horse collar tackle. He's vital for a deep playoff run.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Glad to hear Kupp will return. I was quite pleased with Reynolds, think he’s showing his worth!

4 WR sets? Spread the DBs out?

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Sorry I didn't realize I wasn't a fan these last 40 years.
And that is the only way I or anyone on aRid would see you, so as usual I need to go find humor in a different way. Any way again, much respect from one fan to another fan.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
And that is the only way I or anyone on ROD would see you, so as usual I need to go find humor in a different way. Any way again, much respect from one fan to another fan.

jap

Legend
With Cooper Kupp back to ma the slot, the Horns would once more have three very tough guys to cover at WR. How many NFL teams have three really good CBs?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
With Cooper Kupp back to ma the slot, the Horns would once more have three very tough guys to cover at WR. How many NFL teams have three really good CBs?
When healthy, we do.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
gfh.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
I would like to see more reynolds in the red zone for sure
McVay loves the 3-1-1 personnel.
Having that TE helps prevent the D from going full dime....the Green Bay game excluded.
It was nice to see Everett with a couple of nice plays as well, even if one was called back.
Getting a playmaking TE in that 311 grouping just adds another level.
Prevents the D from going truely into a run or pass heavy D.

fearsomefour

Legend
In the Green Bay game Reynolds needed some reminders to get lined up in the right place, but, he can be a play maker.
Happy for him and the team he has looked so good. A testament to McVays coaching that backups are ready to go.