Cooper Kupp battling knee issue

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams injury report: Cooper Kupp battling knee issue ahead of Week 17

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...rams-injury-report-week-17-49ers-cooper-kupp/

Several players were listed as DNP for Wednesday’s walkthrough, including Cooper Kupp and Rodger Saffold.It was something that he’s kind of been playing through,” McVay said of Kupp. “He aggravated it a little bit more. He had had just the normal bumps and bruises, but that knee had kind of gotten banged around a little bit.”

McVay didn’t say whether Kupp would be among the players to get the week off against San Francisco, but given the nature and timing of his injury, it wouldn’t be the least bit surprising to see the rookie inactive.

Saffold suffered an oblique injury against the Titans, but McVay said he “checked out OK” and would be good to go for Sunday, so it remains to be seen if he’ll play. Barron, on the other hand, is unlikely to go, considering how many injuries he’s played through this season.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/rams-cooper-kupp-misses-practice-with-knee-soreness/

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/12177/cooper-kupp

Cooper Kupp (knee) remained sidelined on Thursday.

Even if Kupp were healthy, coach Sean McVay has already indicated he will sit out against the 49ers. The solid rookie will be ready for the Wild Card Round. Dec 28 - 7:43 PM

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
That one TD catch looked scary last Sunday. I was thinking it was on that play.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like normal end of the year stuff. He should be fine with rest.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
looked like a kneecap issue. it was wrapped already sunday but he came down hard on it on the TD.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That's life in the NFL by the time you get to week 17. Fortunately we are in a position to rest guys with those nagging injuries. An extra week off can do wonders for the body.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He's been battling it most of the year after certain catches Kupp is always adjust the knee area most likely will have to be scoped in the off season and a week off will do him some good.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
This is a normal injury for someone who has banged his knee down so many times.....maybe a scope in the offseason....this is football injury 101

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rest up and let's hope that Thomas and Reynolds make the most of the opportunity.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rest up and let's hope that Thomas and Reynolds make the most of the opportunity.

can't wait.

did you see thomas blow past those two titans players like they were standing still.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think it's a major issue. I expect he's getting time off this week because we're resting starters. I'm looking forward to seeing Reynolds, Pharoh, and Thomas get more PT.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams injury report: Cooper Kupp battling knee issue ahead of Week 17

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...rams-injury-report-week-17-49ers-cooper-kupp/

Several players were listed as DNP for Wednesday’s walkthrough, including Cooper Kupp and Rodger Saffold.It was something that he’s kind of been playing through,” McVay said of Kupp. “He aggravated it a little bit more. He had had just the normal bumps and bruises, but that knee had kind of gotten banged around a little bit.”

McVay didn’t say whether Kupp would be among the players to get the week off against San Francisco, but given the nature and timing of his injury, it wouldn’t be the least bit surprising to see the rookie inactive.

Saffold suffered an oblique injury against the Titans, but McVay said he “checked out OK” and would be good to go for Sunday, so it remains to be seen if he’ll play. Barron, on the other hand, is unlikely to go, considering how many injuries he’s played through this season.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/rams-cooper-kupp-misses-practice-with-knee-soreness/

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/12177/cooper-kupp

Cooper Kupp (knee) remained sidelined on Thursday.

Even if Kupp were healthy, coach Sean McVay has already indicated he will sit out against the 49ers. The solid rookie will be ready for the Wild Card Round. Dec 28 - 7:43 PM
In other words, aside from Gurley-Whitworth-Donald and Goff, we really have no idea who McVay is actually going to Hold-Out of Sundays game yet!!!!!! Everything else is pure speculation!!!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That one TD catch looked scary last Sunday. I was thinking it was on that play.
He got up from that TD (landing on his knee), hopping a bit...I'm sure that was when it happened.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
He got up from that TD (landing on his knee), hopping a bit...I'm sure that was when it happened.

I agree 100%, he landed awkwardly on the knee and I thought I saw him limp off. Maybe an agrivation from week before but definitely an issue.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
can't wait.

did you see thomas blow past those two titans players like they were standing still.

Yeah I really think both those dudes are going to get open vs SF. And Mannion is just gonna have to dish it quick. This is going to be an enjoyable weekend, not needing to worry about a win and sitting back and enjoying seeing some of these depth guys showin what they can do.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I really think both those dudes are going to get open vs SF. And Mannion is just gonna have to dish it quick. This is going to be an enjoyable weekend, not needing to worry about a win and sitting back and enjoying seeing some of these depth guys showin what they can do.

agreed. we know these guys are in the rams future plans so it will be great seeing how they perform with extended playing time.