Cool video from Seattle game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These guys genuinely love Mcvay....the rams will be great as long as he’s here

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
LOVE peters handing out gatorade to the fans...LOL. "Uh Oh spaghetti-O's" :rolllaugh:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
These guys genuinely love Mcvay....the rams will be great as long as he’s here

You know the coach is great when every die-hard fan would run through a wall if asked.

This freakin' guy... I never knew you could feel this way about a coach.

Even my kids who previously didn't really like football are loving our Rams now.

And you got players all over the league looking at this situation with a little envy...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Add coach McVay and winning to the CA weather and FAs are going to be lining up to play for the Rams.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
sean-mcvay-SL.jpg

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Not enough Thread Winners for this post!!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
The players are having a lot of fun here, and that's going to be a huge draw for FA.

People go to NE on the cheap to win a ring, even though they hate it. People constantly say they don't have fun it's a job.

If the Rams are winning like this and having fun, it'll be a no brainer.

Love the culture we have.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Pretty much, yep.

Also, plenty of coaches put players in bad spots and then say, "players have to execute" which pisses players off because they're put in impossible positions.

Peters was put in crappy situations multiple times and McVay was pretty much owning it. He and Wade know Peters is out there on a slightly gimpy leg and made some questionable calls.

The call where there was zero over the top help with both safeties in and Peters got beat on a double move which wasn't supposed have mattered because they pressure was supposed to get home was Wade over-compensating to stop the run and Wilson beat the (lack of) coverage by extending the play.

So, even as Peters took ownership among his teammates, that made sense to him because the coach didn't throw him under the bus as so many coaches do.

Knowing that this staff is so prepared to put players in position to do their job is huge. Also knowing that if the coach screws up, he'll own it is also huge.

A player can know that they have a very good chance to compete and make plays AND won't be the coach's scapegoat if they make a bad call.

That level of player support is still pretty rare as the NFL continues to change and one of the reasons why McVay's style of coaching and the culture he installed won't get old like others have.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
McVay talked with two Seahawk players after the game before he reached Pete Carroll and both of them turned and looked at him as he walked away and you could absolutely SEE the respect all over their faces.
Damn this guy is the best thing that's happened to the Rams, maybe ever.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mike Martz, how you feeling after eating a Mt. Everest size plate of crow? Ready to puke?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dang. We not only have a future Hall of Fame coach for as long as he wants to be here, we have a star quarterback who plays like a seasoned vet with ice in his veins. I can see the Rams being very good for the next decade and a half.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
And to think I wanted McDaniels over McVay. Nobody should take advice from me, ever.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I defy you to watch this gif and not say "WOOOO" in your head.

woo.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Dang. We not only have a future Hall of Fame coach for as long as he wants to be here, we have a star quarterback who plays like a seasoned vet with ice in his veins. I can see the Rams being very good for the next decade and a half.

If McVay can keep the OL solid I can see Goff playing into his 40s. How many rings will they be able to win if McVay and Goff stay together for 20ish yrs?