Confused in New England

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
Why have we not clinched the division? First tie breaker is a tie, second tie breaker is a tie. So what is the third tie breaker that still allows Seattle to win the division?

EDIT: think I just figured it out, if Seattle wins out and we lose out then Seattle wins the division wins tie breaker.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why have we not clinched the division? First tie breaker is a tie, second tie breaker is a tie. So what is the third tie breaker that still allows Seattle to win the division?

EDIT: think I just figured it out, if Seattle wins out and we lose out then Seattle wins the division wins tie breaker.
divisional record, since we would have lost to the the NINERS (fukk that!)

Todd59

Rookie
Considering Seattle's trouble stopping the run against the Rams, I can't imagine them having much success against Dallas this week. Especially with Elliot coming off suspension.