Confidence Factor at the Quarter Mark

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How confident are you that the Rams will get into the playoffs?

• 0 - 10%

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 10 - 20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 - 30%

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • 30 - 40%

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • 40 - 50%

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • 50 - 60%

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • 60 - 70%

Votes: 27 28.1%
  • 70 - 80%

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • 80 - 90%

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • 90 - 100%

Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I think the Rams will improve as the year goes on, and faster than most teams. Very young, new offense, new D, new faces--there's a lot that can still gel--a lot of ceiling....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Has anyone ever told you you look like Jeff Fisher in your profile pic? Put some shades on you and have you search all over for a challenge flag and you're a dead set ringer lol
When I went to the game in Tampa a few years ago someone actually asked me if I was him. Pretty funny. But no @Karate61 I'm too broke to be him. Though he did play against my sister's HS team when he was at Taft so I probably watched him play as a kid.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I voted zero. I'm taking a different approach this year. Not looking ahead. At all. I don't even know who we play after Seattle.

We will be in the Superbowl though.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

100% locked in.

They had contender or pretender on nfl live today. Herm Edwards said contender, loved everything about the team. Damien woody didn't want to crown them yet and wanted to change the screen to make them a pretender. Wingo was trying to move the rams from contender to pretender but the rams logo wouldn't move. Herm was laughing and shouting, "see, they're contenders, you can't move them over". Fuck it was funny.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I went 70-80%. Still pretty early, but feeling confident. I think this team needs to weather a couple more storms, but I truly believe they will.

Oh, and one more thing...

"Guys, I will no longer be your coach...
7b6f64662c724e38ce5e7485d7e78229.jpg

...from now on, I will devote my full efforts to posting on ROD, and making killer bar-be-cue and brew.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I went to the game in Tampa a few years ago someone actually asked me if I was him. Pretty funny. But no @Karate61 I'm too broke to be him. Though he did play against my sister's HS team when he was at Taft so I probably watched him play as a kid.

Wow your old ;)

I'm at 50-60 there's a ton of promise and potential for this team and the homer in me say 15-1 but the realist in me says it's s young team and there will be some growing pains .. teams will get more tape on us and the D HAS to play better win this weekend and do it convincingly and I'm at 60-70

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm in the 50-60% at the moment - give me a good win against Seattle on the weekend - with an improvement from the D and that will increase to 70-80%

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I voted 60 - 70%, but it really comes down to what happens with our 1 true competitor at home against Seattle this coming week-end. If the Rams prevail as I believe they should, and remain injury free, my vote gets bumped up to the 70 - 80% percentile. jmo.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm at 70-80% right now because Seattle looms. Win this home game against the Seaturds and then win on the road to somebody you should beat in Jacksonville and I'm at the 90-100% level. Win in London against another team you should beat in Arizona and I'm all in!!!!!!!! ( Truth is I'm all in already because, well, I'm a perpetual homer when it comes to the Rams!)

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm 60-70%... full me once shame on you, full me twice shame on me, full me a dozen more times I'm a fucking moron who keeps believing shit will change. That is what being a Rams fan has been like. But they got me on the good side of 50/50 which is a miracle after the last few years. So they are definitely doing something right. Beating Seattle and cementing themselves as the best in the division will push that number up greatly though.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks to those that voted (and the comments)...

Looks like nearly half of us are in the 50-70% range... which makes sense to me.

I'd translate that to "cautiously optimistic"... we all see the obvious improvements but I think we just need to see a liiiiiiittle more... need to see us beat teams like SEA...

Hoping I can remember to do something similar at the mid-way point of the season and compare that to these results.

A55VA6

Legend
I went with 60-70% because the feeling right now is special. The offense is rolling, the division seems somewhat weak, the culture change... everything just feels different and this team finds ways to win. I think we'll have a shot this season, but won't be surprised if we just miss the cut.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
100% locked in.

Same. This team has talent, they have coaching, and they have a swagger/feel to them that has me certain they will improve as the season goes.

Before the season I hoped for a 15th-ish ranked scoring offense and top 5 defense. But this team has looked very different and now I'm thinking...

Top 5 offense and 10th-15th-ish defense. What that means is playoff appearance likely but Super Bowl unlikely.

Now that said, if the defense gets into the more elite range, then yes this is a legit Super Bowl challenger. But it's too early to tell, gotta wait and see how Wade gets this defense going and how good they become.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I went 70 - 80%; we haven't peaked or mastered the full scheme either offensively or defensively yet------it's only been 4 games. I expect sometime within the next 4 to 6 games we'll really begin to hit our stride; we'll have at least one game when the offense and defense plays their best game of the season on the same day. Defensively we have enough talent-----we're still adjusting to the scheme, we'll get it together. At this point I really did not expect the offense to be this far along-----142 pts after 4 games----we scored 224 for the season last year. Mcvay calls an excellent game, he sets up things, on the TD pass to Gurley, Mcvay expected the Cowboys to be in that defense they were in. Last year Boras just called plays, no rhythm, rhyme or reason, just called a play. Finally, Mcvay wants to win now, rebuilding on-the-fly; this team is always well-prepared (especially offensively) and a playoff berth is a realistic goal.

That's kind of where I am at.

TexasRam

Legend
I’m at 90 percent.

I’ve seen what I need to see. Been watching Rams football for 37 years.

The key is health. We cannot sustain this level of competitiveness with critical injuries. Our depth in certain spots is not good.

The greatest part is our QB is 22. We may have seen a turn to competitiveness that can last 15 years. Dynasty.

We will lose some games we should win and people shouldn’t be phased. We are still post season team barring injury. Mark it down.