GAME DAY Commodes at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
McVay DID IT AGAIN !!
Cost us a TD by throwing the ball 3 times on 1st and goal from the ^5
IDIOT
Do not get cute and feed your ego Sean.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I don't like those wide receiver screens on the goal line. Do the tight end screen like how Davis scored last week

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Higbee, puka, kupp and allen are all big targets. Passes in the endzone not efing screens. To many players in a condenced area

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I hate the God damn graphics like I'm watching a video game. And get this stupid mph off of there too who cares.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some surmised that McVay wanted to see what the opposing defense would do by throwing it in the Red Zone and that it affected how he called the rest of the plays vs the Ravens last week. Same thing?

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Kicker still gives me the willies, even when he's successful. We moved the ball well there, just got a bit pass happy.

Good weekend with Vikes and Pack losing. We just need to take of business.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Week after week, the defense sucks ass on the first drive.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Pass rush and secondary have to be big offseason priorities. Someone consistently successful off the edge, one more good CB and a safety with range could make this defense something special.

Got some good young pieces there.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Can't believe McVay did the same thing as last week on that first drive. Puke.

Tano

Legend
Hoecht is having a terrible game so far. He needs to contain Howell on the right side.