GAME DAY Commodes at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I was wondering when they were going to do a playaction pass and then throw deep.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Rams 371 yards 83 Skins...
Pile on, baby!!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeez, JJIII had that picked if Witherspoon didn't drop it.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I expect they're rated quite poorly, which is why they're struggling to stop us. But the red zone is a tough area to score in. The only complaint I have about McVay is the first drive when he threw the ball three times in a row. On that last drive, we had to throw it, and Washington defended it well.
Agree with the assessment of the first drive, but it just continues in the rest of the play calling. McVay has a tendency to throw those passes short of the endzone and run it in. Everybody knows it. Plus so much less ground to cover makes it easier to adjust to a short pass. Maybe throw to the endzone to all the big receiver we have. Run guys along the back of the endzone and throw it high. So many options, but he just seems to call the same plays.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please resign Witherspoon ASAP. He dropped a couple picks , but he’s always around the ball

RamWoodie

Legend
The thing to do on offense is to run the Washington defense. Run wide with Williams and Freeman making that defense run and WEAR THEM DOWN!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn't tell if Kendrick or Johnson blew that one.