combine tweets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thehammer

Rookie
Brandon Kiley‏@BKSportsTalk·1m1 minute ago
Former #Mizzou OT Mitch Morse put up 225 36 times on the bench press at he NFL Combine. That's incredible....Rams had informal interview with Mizzou Mitch Morse
my thoughts from watching him play sure looks like a future c/g

Oregon State QB Sean Mannion says he has a formal suite visit scheduled w/the Rams.

Baylor QB Bryce Pettey says he has a formal suite interview scheduled with the Rams.

UCLA QB Brett Hundley who just finished his media session, says he has a formal _ or suite _ interview set up w/Rams.

Parker mentioned FSU CB PJ Williams as the toughest guy he's faced.

.J. Cann best player Grady Garrett on what makes Grady Jarrett so tough to face: "Smart player, very physical, gives it all he has all the time."

Washington State QB Connor Halliday says he's met w/ Miami, Cleveland, Philadelphia, Dallas & Tampa Bay among others.

Asked a personnel director of an NFL team his favorite under-radar free agents. He said Pernell McPhee and Clint Boling

Most impressive interview from day one? #Minnesota TE Maxx Williams. Owned the room. Confident. Only 20 years old. Very, very impressive kid

Mariota 'killing it' with NFL team interviews http://dlvr.it/8dgJfM

Fun fact on Jeff Heuerman: Ohio State folks told me he's Urban Meyer's favorite player all-time. Including Tim Tebow.
Daniel JeremiahVerified account ‏@MoveTheSticksOnly thing keeping DJ Humphries from being my top OT in this draft was the unknown factor of his size. Checked in at 6'5 307. Works for me
Dane Brugler‏@dpbrugler54s54 seconds agoScherff: "I'll play wherever." Said he doesn't have a preference at OT or OG

Rapoport@RapSheet · 8h 8 hours ago
Random draft tidbit: #Nebraska DE Randy Gregory may have the highest Wonderlic at his position. Practice tests have been off the charts.

That's a ton of targets. RT @Gil_Brandt: Amari Cooper had only 6 drops in his final year at Alabama in 130 catchable passes.
AJ Cann has 23 interviews scheduled so far at the Combine.

NFL clubs that have already informally interviewed ASU OL Jamil Douglas: #Packers #Ravens #Lions #Browns #Chiefs #Patriots #Panthers.
Giants have already interviewed Arizona State OL Jamil Douglas as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oregon State QB Sean Mannion says he has a formal suite visit scheduled w/the Rams.

Baylor QB Bryce Pettey says he has a formal suite interview scheduled with the Rams.

UCLA QB Brett Hundley who just finished his media session, says he has a formal _ or suite _ interview set up w/Rams.

This concerns me.

Asked a personnel director of an NFL team his favorite under-radar free agents. He said Pernell McPhee and Clint Boling

Cannot disagree.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am certain the Rams will interview almost all of the QBs. Might even get the late round guys, and it wouldn't surprise me to see them take one early (2nd/3rd rounds) and one late rounds.