Colts at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So...At least the muff actually led to improved field position?

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
I was so excited when we drafted TA, what the hell did we do last year with that contract?

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Well, we survived that fuck up by TA......but, we still need at least one more TD before we unleash Gurley the rest of the way.....

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Wish we could revisit that TA contract. Guy can be electric but can also be terrible. Good gadget player - not a dependable weapon. Not sure Cooper doesn't bring about the same skill set.

Love to trade him, but no one is going to eat that contract.

Some thoughts: offense is going to be better. Won't look like this against an elite elite D, or even a good D, but it won't be league low this year.

When AD is back, and barring injuries, this D can be good, especially if they tighten up the run D a bit.

O line, DE, CB and LB in the draft.

…..

Legend
We need to get the Colts on a plane out of here ASAP....to make sure none of thier bad juju rubs off on us. Jeez what a train wreck.

I predicted Pagano being tarred and feathered after this game....but I was only kidding!

khel72

Rookie
I'm just not sure where Austin fits on this man's football team. Trick plays, bubble screens, etc. just doesn't seem to be a big part of Coach Mac's offense.
Just sayin'
He doesn't really. He's an athlete he's not a football player

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Current look at the NFC West:
Colts 3
Rams 27 (12:03 - 3rd)
Seahawks 3 (Half)
Packers 0
Panthers 13 (Half)
49ers 0
Cardinals 23 |FINAL|
Lions 25
Hahaha..freak the Cards!

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Well, we survived that freak up by TA......but, we still need at least one more TD before we unleash Gurley the rest of the way.....
I agree but I would rather Gurley sit and not risk injury. Let Malcolm Brown pound the rock and get some PT......