College Football Playoff Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well there you go. Why stop at Eli? Cook is not accurate, has bad footwork at times and plays poorly under pressure.
But you can wash that all away with your new intangible of "mental acuity" that isn't measurable and is strictly opinion
So why stop with Eli? You can compare him to any of the top QB who have come out using that logic.
On the contrary, I think the fact that he misses wide open guys, and seems to take plays off is a sign that he is weak in the mental acuity portion of the game.
I've watched the kid for years and thought he played his best as a sophomore. Now he seems to be a kid who relies on his arm too much and lacks concentration

Because most of the top QBs are outstanding and consistent throwers.

There is no new intangible of mental acuity. I've been using that term for years. It covers a number of the key mental aspects of the position.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have Cook rated higher now. But that's before the Senior Bowl. If Wentz has a strong week, shows improvement with his lower body mechanics, and shows he can pick-up a pro style offense well, I'll likely push Wentz above Cook. There are still a couple boxes I'm trying to check on Wentz's evaluation.

It's going to be interesting following the workouts this year. Wentz in particular can make himself a LOT of cashish with a strong showing. Also gonna be interesting to hear the take on Hogan...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's going to be interesting following the workouts this year. Wentz in particular can make himself a LOT of cashish with a strong showing. Also gonna be interesting to hear the take on Hogan...

Yea, I'll be checking out Hogan and Allen when I get a chance. I hate Hogan's throwing motion and in the past, he was such an inaccurate thrower. But I am going to see if he's improved this year. Only fair. I didn't like Connor Cook based on his film from past years either.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boy, Big Ten really looked bad with Iowa and Mich St not being remotely competitive and Ohio State rolling Notre Dame.
Looks like they had the wrong team in the dance

This. Iowa and MSU set the Big 10 back 5 years with their atrocious performances. Had we just beaten MSU, it would've been a different story. Heck, if the Michigan kid gets that punt off cleanly, OSU likely beats Iowa and gets in at #4.