Coach McVay on Chris Long podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay said something like, “ You made our RT into a turnstile!” (Philly @ Rams in the Coliseum)Did Big Rob get thrown under the bus?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams players in a meeting with coach McVay.

3b3eb7e0-d1bb-4331-be2e-75111fd671c3_text.gif

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"How can we maximize their skill sets." It sounds so simple, but I think it's a rare trait in coaches. The coaches that mold their gameplan around the players they have tend to get better results. I'm glad we have him as a head coach.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Damn! Don't think I've ever had that kind of energy. Thank God he's our coach.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I can see why networks would love to have Sean in the booth. The energy would make games more exciting. He'd be telling everyone what play the offense is gonna run before the snap. I hope they never lure him to the booth.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Whadya think? Type A much? That is one intense individual. Great watch. But one question. What the hell is a "G"?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Whadya think? Type A much? That is one intense individual. Great watch. But one question. What the hell is a "G"?

In the urban dictionary it means "a gangsta". But it also means a person extremely worthy of admiration.

Ya old bastard.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So many incredible intangibles come with McVay. He's beyond gifted and we are extremely fortunate to have rolled the dice on hiring the youngest NFL HC ever.

One of his greatest qualities that I pick up on with McVay is his honesty and him being the complete opposite of a fake. Many coaches are acting when they try to lead grown men. They do it for different reasons, but grown men see through that kind of shit. They may not see through it right away, but they always do and it doesn't take long. When they see through the facade... the coach will never really be completely respected and he will struggle mightily trying to LEAD the men looking for a leader. Kooks are sniffed out... after that, they are a laughing stock.

McVay is a real leader who stands up for his beliefs. All people respect individuals like that because you know what ??? There aren't a whole damn lot of individuals out there who are real honest leaders. People gravitate to the real leaders... they let those leaders into their real selves because they trust them... the leaders earn their trust with their honesty and then the leaders receive honesty in return. It seems so simple right? Well sadly, most people don't have the ability to be honest with themselves... much less other people.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I am so happy we have McVay. I don't think I can express how much I love this man.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Most fans wont know how good we had it with Sean until he isnt here anymore. I believe one more SB win cements his HOF resume.
Most fans should know since we sucked before we got him, unless you think the new LA fans are the majority now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
In the urban dictionary it means "a gangsta". But it also means a person extremely worthy of admiration.

Ya old bastard.
Wait. You just admitted to looking it up in the urban dictionary. And if I wasn't so old I'd know what that is.

Now...
Angry Old Man GIF by South Park

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I finally got a chance to watch this video; and, as many have said here, McVay was fantastic.

However, Chris Long also REALLY impressed me. He is very much into football-talk; and he is good at it.

This reminded me of my thoughts watching the Julian Edelman interview of Cooper Kupp. Similar to McVay here, Kupp was all about football and a great listen. Edelman had a couple good moments but he was much more about being the good-looking / ex-player / now wanna-be-celebrity; and less about talking NFL football; and it detracted from the interview (in my opinion).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I finally got a chance to watch this video; and, as many have said here, McVay was fantastic.

However, Chris Long also REALLY impressed me. He is very much into football-talk; and he is good at it.

This reminded me of my thoughts watching the Julian Edelman interview of Cooper Kupp. Similar to McVay here, Kupp was all about football and a great listen. Edelman had a couple good moments but he was much more about being the good-looking / ex-player / now wanna-be-celebrity; and less about talking NFL football; and it detracted from the interview (in my opinion).

Always loved Long, Laurinaitis, and Quinn. All three of them were talented and brilliant football minds.