Cincinnati Bengals unveil new uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've always thought that they should put the tiger stripes all throughout the entire jersey and pants.

They should own that leopard print style 100% or not at all.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
First impression - like the white on white, orange over white. Smooth and clean.

How many teams have a black third jersey now? Here’s another...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
They look a lot better than that garbage they did have. I like the simplicity.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
First impression - like the white on white, orange over white. Smooth and clean.

Yeah. Black is so overdone. (y)

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I saw these the other day. Concept jerseys. Damn that black and white would have been sweet!

maxresdefault.jpg

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
After the uniform announcement there were posts on twitter about that black version. Fans seemed to want it.

I can see why. I also like how they did the stripes on the shoulder. The pattern is better than what they actually have.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

The Bengals originally had black jerseys since birth in 1968. Black was always their color, nothing new for them.

But yeah I dislike other teams changing just to have it too like the Cards and Whiners.