Chip Kelly Leaves UCLA to be OC at Ohio State

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Now if I was head coach at USC, I never would have left UCLA for a demotion" ~ Chip

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Well, on the plus side, UCLA doesn't have to worry about any star recruits following him to the OSU - Kelly didn't get any.

The gutty little Bruins got a gutted football program. They're going to be looking up at Purdue and/or Indiana in the standings.

Sorta credit to Kelly, he probably wasn't going to last the season. He knew it. He could have just taken his mid-season firing and been paid a lot of money to not coach. Instead, he relieves the school of having to pay him for not working and it's sort of a clean-ish break.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hopefully this propels Ohio State as I like Chip Kelly over Bill O'Brien. Also might be good for UCLA as if I was the AD, I would go hire P.J. Fleck. That man is a program builder.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Hopefully this propels Ohio State as I like Chip Kelly over Bill O'Brien. Also might be good for UCLA as if I was the AD, I would go hire P.J. Fleck. That man is a program builder.
Screws UCLA though, no? Now all the kids have a window to leave. Not that they had many there that were that great...