Chiefs QB Alex Smith expects to play elsewhere next season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan47

Rookie
I always think Arizona for older QBs.
It is their MO with positive results in recent history.
Arizona just might be in play for Darnold...we may get see another 0-16 team this year...Smith is going to have plenty of suitors to choose from

fearsomefour

Legend
Arizona just might be in play for Darnold...we may get see another 0-16 team this year...Smith is going to have plenty of suitors to choose from
Haha.
Naw.
They are still a good team.
Plenty of talent to win games....including beating the Rams twice.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I'm confident your opinion on Watkins' addition will be different after he fully settles in to this offense and gives us an entire season. We needed him badly, as we now don't have to rely on Tavon to be our deep threat and have some other guys who can take it deep here and there as surprise options. And what makes Watkins special is he's far more than just a deep threat. He is an elite receiver, just hasn't been in an offense that allows him to prove it.

His fit with McVay is insanely good. I'll be absolutely shocked if he doesn't kill it for us this season. It's coming IMO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

He already made his impact felt in game one, with drawing safety attention and still catching 5 for 58 yards. That extrapolates out to 80 catches and almost 1k yards.

You may end up being correct of course, however I am glad the Rams took the risk with him. If he stays healthy he's going to be an addition near the level of Marshall Faulk in terms of offensive impact and changing the way defenses line up against them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'd rather have Sammy than the draft pick. He instantly turned the rams wr corps into a legitimate nfl force. He will make the offense work the way it should work. And the team has all year to work on him to stay the long haul. Not that i expect a discount but if he likes being with the rams he will choose them than another team offering the same deal.