Check out this Ram Gift I received last night...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A friend of mine gave me this last night. She made this ish and it's badass!

My favorite rum is Papa's Pilar and she made this out of one of my used bottles. It even has an LED light you can switch on if you unscrew the top... so here's a pic unlit and a pic with the LED on.

20210530_155244.jpg

20210530_154424.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
LOL.

This "friend" grew up with my wife. They were friends since birth basically.

Wife's friend is acceptable, my wife and I have had this debate over the years, but there is some truth to it, even at our age now. Although at work it's different, or is it? IMO, I believe it's crucial to talk up your partner whether it's at work or through social media, that way everyone's understands the balance, but that's just me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You gonna light up our bottle cap logo with it? Bet that would look cool.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

you need to get her to make one for your DNA rifle. not sure how she will get the dimensions though.

back in the day there was this lady that wanted to make plaster casts of every rock star's dick. she would get them to come to her studio and arouse them and then make a cast of their erect dick. once it hardened she would have to somehow extract it off their penis so she could use it to make the final plaster cast of the DNA rifle.

these guys lived in another world.

check it out.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 45707

Upper left for those of you who have never seen it.

So @Selassie I ... You think she'd mind if I had Becky make one?

Hell no she wouldn't mind.

And yeah... I have my bottle cap logo sitting out in our party room. I've got so much stuff to hang out there, but I just don't know where yet. Once I get more of what's going in there actually in there (like the bar)... I'll have a better idea how to arrange the hanging stuff. I've got all kinds of lighting out there though... so all my hanging logos are gonna be lit up like Christmas trees.