Chargers anime schedule release

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I’m not literate in it.. but can appreciate the creativity and spirit of it.
Same way I feel about the Rams movie trailer and draft house… having fun is good.
Yeah... I didn't think much of our Steeling the Schedule effort but the Steeling the Draft one was masterful.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah... I didn't think much of our Steeling the Schedule effort but the Steeling the Draft one was masterful.

Yeah but Terrell burgess got the nod again. The Rams seem to be putting him front and centre a lot. Not bad for a guy many people seem to think will be one of the cuts before the regular season. I think he will be a big part of the d this season.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Haha the Rams one was awesome. Burning the draft cards. Fuck them picks.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Are you freaking kidding me?

Best schedule release EVER.

The humor for the Jags and the Browns were my favorites.

Tons of Easter Eggs in there... the fire at the Broncos stadium... Kyler Murray deleting his social media accounts... someone help out with the other inside jokes...?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=74KhDM9Z1Xk

That shit was FIRE!!!

Still like the Rams better, but that was a close 2nd... damn... so good.

The humor... and making the Titans look like Attack on Titan...bwahahahaha

I love this kind of creativity... love it.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m not literate in it.. but can appreciate the creativity and spirit of it.
Same way I feel about the Rams movie trailer and draft house… having fun is good.
Yeah, same here... I don't know jack squat about anime, and frankly don't care for it much. But I could tell the creators of the vid were being faithful to the conventions of the genre and having a lot of fun with it.

And I for one love the attention to detail in all the Easter Eggs... can't believe no one has commented on the Urban Meyer bar reference yet.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mina Kimes football hopes and dreams also in the graveyard!

1652499075636.png

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yeah, same here... I don't know jack squat about anime, and frankly don't care for it much. But I could tell the creators of the vid were being faithful to the conventions of the genre and having a lot of fun with it.

And I for one love the attention to detail in all the Easter Eggs... can't believe no one has commented on the Urban Meyer bar reference yet.
Which was SPECTACULAR

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Jaguars one made me laugh. It's mostly lost on me because I'm not an anime guy, but that particular one was funny.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
As a Pokemon fan, I loved it. The Rams one was better, but still, this is awesome.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am not into that sort of thing, but I thought it was pretty cool.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not into anime plus what's nice is you don't have to pay animated actors, however, it was not bad, but their team IMO could win it all.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not into anime plus what's nice is you don't have to pay animated actors, however, it was not bad, but their team IMO could win it all.

as always they will find a way to lose all their close games at the end of regulation.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya don't have to be a fan of something to enjoy a spoof of it. I don't care for anime, but I've seen enough of it to appreciate a good parody. Just my take.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame