Celebration Thread: Vikings@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
And we still haven't beaten a good team!

:LOL:

wow!! that game managing system qb that's a trailer not a tractor sure looked great. I am thinking there is a lot of crow being the main coarse today. also shout out to everyone else even the df that struggled early but came on in the end.i believe the we don't feel pressure we apply it thing.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
BTW at the office today, donning my Ram collard shirt I have had over twenty people pop their head into my office and tell me "Your boys look awesome." And walking around a ton more, never has happened...Feels pretty darn good....I also made sure that I popped my head into every Viking fan's office, there are about 6 or 7 of those just to say "Good Morning or Afternoon."
thumb.aspx

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This game was such a blessing.

I have 4 adult kids and none of them are sporty in the least, except maybe for my oldest who enjoys BJJ.

Well, my daughter who came with me to the game in Tampa has said she'd watch Rams games with me.

Except last night... every kid sat and watched with me. It got to 11pm and my son who works a trade (his company does moldings like crown moldings, etc for builders) had to be up at 4am REFUSED to go to bed because he didn't want to miss any of the game.

So I got to watch the game with all my kids who were not there out of a sense of obligation, but rather because we were having fun as a family AND they had fun watching this Rams.

Hadn't had such fun family time in a long time and I will treasure last night for a really, really long time.

What a fantastic game to witness live! The Coliseum, despite the hordes of Viqueen fans, was frikken ROCKING!!!!!!!! My voice is shot this morning, Mission accomplished!!!!! Hey @bubbaramfan sorry we didn't get to meet ya yesterday.

Had a guy in front of me before the game said he had JG on his bench. I told him that was a big mistake. Honestly I expected for Jared to have a solid game, but couldn't in my wildest dreams expect him to put on that clinic!!
I did the same. Playing Matt Ryan. My daughter called me "el stupido". Which section are you in?

Rambo

UDFA
Rams beat a very good, desperate team. And the defense is a lot better than it appeared because they played against a very good offense with only 4 days rest. Also Cousins was ON and probably played one of his best games of his career. This is a much better win than people think.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams beat a very good, desperate team. And the defense is a lot better than it appeared because they played against a very good offense with only 4 days rest. Also Cousins was ON and probably played one of his best games of his career. This is a much better win than people think.

Yeah. Thursday night games stress some parts of the team more than others.

Minnesota has a very good offense. Very good offenses sometimes do good against good defenses, after all.

The Rams' defense is predicated on good CB play. The team captain CB just went on IR. On the other side the pro bowl capable CB was injured, and probably wouldn't have played if Talib were available. He clearly wasn't 100%.

There are areas to be concerned about, but it's not something to panic about.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
An interesting stat from the following video. Sean McVay has coached the Rams for 20 regular season games and they have scored 618 points which is second most to any head coach in their first 20 games in the Super Bowl era. First is...wait for it...Mike Martz whose Rams team scored 667 points.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFUoeDSRjCc

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
What a fantastic game to witness live! The Coliseum, despite the hordes of Viqueen fans, was frikken ROCKING!!!!!!!! My voice is shot this morning, Mission accomplished!!!!! Hey @bubbaramfan sorry we didn't get to meet ya yesterday.

Had a guy in front of me before the game said he had JG on his bench. I told him that was a big mistake. Honestly I expected for Jared to have a solid game, but couldn't in my wildest dreams expect him to put on that clinic!!

Sat behind a bunch of Viking fans at the dome in St. Louis, 2000.

Our boys put a 40-29 beating on the Vikings.

The shit talking ended early. I will give them credit for showing up.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Was at the game last night, just like heaven. Had a total stranger, huge Rams fan dude, walking by in the hall, just grab me and hug me and say great game bro!. Crazy euphoria, surreal moment of what I just witnessed and still feeling it this morning.

Ram fans: instant brotherhood.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

From nfl live.

Most single game pass yards in fewer than 35 attempts in nfl history.

1972 Joe namath - 496
TNF Jared Goff - 465
1961 George Blanda - 464
1993 Steve young - 462

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
An interesting stat from the following video. Sean McVay has coached the Rams for 20 regular season games and they have scored 618 points which is second most to any head coach in their first 20 games in the Super Bowl era. First is...wait for it...Mike Martz whose Rams team scored 667 points.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFUoeDSRjCc

Martz and McVay both heralded QB gurus...BIG difference is that McVay will not do to Goff what Martz did to Bulger !!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

just watched the after game show with gurley and kupp. great guys. gurley saying any team can be beat but no, no team is beating us. good stuff. kurt with his deadpan "but they only scored 38". go watch it if you can.

props to reggie bush for his shout out to robert woods. he was so happy for him that he's with this team. said after he saw what he went through with the bills when bush was playing there, so much talent but not being used at all just about, then coming to this team and playing like he is, that's what it's all about.