CELEBRATE !! Celebration thread...shoot its a pheW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Why is it that McVay can't get a 1st down when the Rams need one to ice the game?

Ellard80

Legend

Why is it that McVay can't get a 1st down when the Rams need one to ice the game?

Actually the last two games we got a 1st down to ice the game...

This one we didnt... martindale was out chess matching them on 3rd down.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wink's a hell of a good DC. He did a great job getting some key stops. Really the problem is that our special teams are shit and our defense is outgunned. We're on borrowed time but for now I'll take that we're alive for a wildcard.

Going into this season all I wanted was to be in the wildcard chase. Mission accomplished now let's see if we can get in. :part:

jap

Legend
 Any chance we can give the entire special team group as crash course in remedial football play?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
BTW, I predicted 8 or 9 wins this year ... we got the 9, let's hope they can make my prediction wrong next week.

But either way, this season has definitely exceeded the "experts" predictions for us, and we have draft picks and cap space for a monster offseason.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Just need a Seachicken Loss this afternoon to get a birth! Cards also maybe have helped us get better position, cause SF just clinched #1 seed with Eagles Loss! They might rest next week or they might want to beat our ass to make us feel like shit.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
2023-12-31_14-25-26.jpg
2023-12-31_14-25-13.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
BTW, I predicted 8 or 9 wins this year ... we got the 9, let's hope they can make my prediction wrong next week.

But either way, this season has definitely exceeded the "experts" predictions for us, and we have draft picks and cap space for a monster offseason.
Yes. It's all gravy from here on out as far as I'm concerned.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Another thing after today, I think Alaric Jackson is better then some give him credit for.