Celebration Thread: Rams vs. Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Rams....to Bruce Arians, is the annoying kid that comes over to your house and breaks your best toy to ruin your week.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Finally the Rams are fun to watch again! The defense is starting to come together which is awesome :cheers::rockon:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great performance all around but still waiting to see them do that vs a good team. The only teams with a legit chance at a winning record this year that the Rams beat are the redskins and Seahawks and both games the Rams left plenty to be desired
buuut, the Cardinals are only not legit now because we crushed them and sent Palmer into retirement...Didn't you see all of the "AP has arrived , BS"....and that Palmer and their oline did so much better because of AP? We just ended that BS narrative today.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
McVay is setting us up for long term success this season. I can't help but notice that he doesn't go back to past success.
EX: Play Action, Everett, Gurley running routes that have worked. Kupp in the seem. I feel like he is forcing us to be versatile, lots of different options from the same formation, There is a purpose to his play calling, he has admittedly made mistakes but I like the versatility. We are going to get better on O for sure especially with all the successful things we have done and haven't over used. Now the D is coming together too. Dangerous Goff on a keeper are you kidding me(y)

jap

Legend
I think that cutsie
Holding the ball out to cross the line has been coached out of him ... that run for the TD he dropped his shoulders and plowed that mofo through

Well, yeah!, I expect he really learned something from Earl, and the coaches didn't have to tell him very much either. It was just like when Jared stared down Cooper Kupp, allowing the 'Skins LB to get an easy early break on the ball for the INT. Mistakes that cause major game swings are a learning lesson all by themselves.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I love it!

The Rams punched that pig faced asshole right in his snout!

One done. Now to punch Zimmerman in the mouth in a few weeks and then Cheerleader Pete back in Sheattle a few weeks later.

That would complete the trifecta!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Announcers also impressed, but shocked they haven't seen them in person yet this year. Seeing is believing and the Los Angeles Rams are scary good.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Read my signature below!

zzz -20171008_113016.jpg

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I hate Seahawks with everything I have. They are gonna be a problem this year.
Their next 3 games look easy for them, with 2 at home.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate Seahawks with everything I have. They are gonna be a problem this year.
Their next 3 games look easy for them, with 2 at home.

I don't care how their schedule looks. We just need to keep winning. We'll pay them back in Seattle. They're not an impressive team.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I don't care how their schedule looks. We just need to keep winning. We'll pay them back in Seattle. They're not an impressive team.

But you have to admit they are so damn lucky!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Not to celebrate anyone getting hurt enough to leave a game but is that the 3rd or 4th time the rams have knocked palmer out over the last 5 or 6 years? That has to be in his head for this year's rematch, especially since the d will probably be even better.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But you have to admit they are so damn lucky!

Definitely. Half their offense is Wilson chucking up 50/50 balls and hoping their WR comes down with it. I can't think of another QB who has had two interceptions turned into TDs by the refs.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Actually he did...... Kupp's TD was a pass!

Kupp caught one and his first end zone catch was slapped out of his hands by the LB leading to a FG by the best kicker in the league not named Hekker.Or Kupp would have had two. Hope we get time to gel with Sammy & a more healthy Everett needs to get back to being a major weapon.Lets keep growing the threats.Keep coaching Tavon up.(WHAT PATIENCE) this coaching staff has.So impressed with this staff we have.Hope we can keep them all.Add new wrinkles for the giant game.AD is gonna start getting triple teams and others will be getting the sacks.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
when was the last time the Rams were 3 games above .500 ?

addon.php