Celebration Thread: Rams vs. Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
giphy.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Loved watching that 10 minute drive in the 4th. The cards d looked despondent and totally crushed. Beautiful to see it for 10 mins. The rams made it as painful for them as possible. No quick strike to get them off the field. Loved it.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely destroyed them. Birds lay a big fat egg. Rams!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also have to say that I'm impressed with this staff in how they've cut down on so many of the stupid penalties. We still get them from time to time, but we're a much more disciplined team.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We’ve evened our “home” schedule to 2 and 2 and won our first regular season game in London at the same time.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Well that was easy :yay:

Carson Palmer must really hate playing the Rams we have ended his season soooo many times lol:mrburnsevil:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
STATEMENT GAME!! CAN YOU HEAR US NOW???

Rams just put the rest of the NFL on notice. Be afraid!!

I SMELL PLAYOFFS!!!

khel72

Rookie
What I love most about this season so far? Expecting to win every week instead of hoping we get some good breaks to have a chance to win.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When we beat up the 'Hawks in their own house, then I will call us legitimate SB contenders.
We can, and we will. Even tho this was considered a "home" game, we all know it wasn't. This team is really 4-0 on the road, so we can go into Seattle and DO IT!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now, that's a freaking win. I'm glad the Rams supported my cockiness this week. Just an amazing all around team performance. My only complaints are that McVay still has a tendency to abandon the run at times, and he still frustrates me by pulling a Martz and blowing through our timeouts because he doesn't get the play in on time.

However, no coach is perfect. McVay is an amazing freaking head coach, so I'll take all of the good with the little bad.

Also, I feel bad for Carson Palmer. It seems like we injure him every year.
Or Johnson, but he was already injured before we could get to him.

jap

Legend
Two or three times, IIRC. He had the 65-yard monster, he had the line drive that he killed in the 20, and then I think he had another inside the 10 that Williams returned to the 17 (but that might have been the 65-yard monster).

Just two punts, both inside the opponents' 20-yard line. Except for holding for FGs/extra points, Johnny didn't work in the second half.

Last edited:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Sir Brad is leading a guided tour of the Thread of Booty!