Celebration Thread: Rams to host NFC Championship! Defeat Tampa!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Stafford went home with Gisele tonight

1643014151691.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

how about this stat.

tom brady teams have forced at least 4 takeaways in 50 of his career games.

after todays game his record is 49 and 1.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I think I gave it about 12 thread winners in this thread. I'm not looking forward to next week, but damn I'm happy for the win today!
Rams are playing for the SB. Why wouldn't you be looking forward to next week? You so certain the will loose to the whiners? Don't be. Rams ain't losing a 3rd time this season to them.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Rams are playing for the SB. Why wouldn't you be looking forward to next week? You so certain the will loose to the whiners? Don't be. Rams ain't losing a 3rd time this season to them.
I'm not certain. I'm just not looking forward to a matchup that's stacked against us and has so much pride and bragging rights on the line. 7th time's a charm sounds a bit hollow, you know? We've had the talent to beat them every year since McVay got here. Every game. We usually don't. The niners are the only team I can't stand losing to. Complete breakdown. 2-3 bad weeks at a minimum after each loss. It kills me. I don't like the larger than 0% chance that we lose to them in our house to send them to the super bowl in our house. I'll never hear the end of it if that happens. I think we can beat them. I think we should beat them. I hate the possibility that we might not, especially with all that is on the line.

Now all that sounds super negative. I don't want to be negative. We gutted it a tough win last night and I'm happy about that. We're headed to the NFC Championship Game and I'm happy about that.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I'm not certain. I'm just not looking forward to a matchup that's stacked against us and has so much pride and bragging rights on the line. 7th time's a charm sounds a bit hollow, you know? We've had the talent to beat them every year since McVay got here. Every game. We usually don't. The niners are the only team I can't stand losing to. Complete breakdown. 2-3 bad weeks at a minimum after each loss. It kills me. I don't like the larger than 0% chance that we lose to them in our house to send them to the super bowl in our house. I'll never hear the end of it if that happens. I think we can beat them. I think we should beat them. I hate the possibility that we might not, especially with all that is on the line.

Now all that sounds super negative. I don't want to be negative. We gutted it a tough win last night and I'm happy about that. We're headed to the NFC Championship Game and I'm happy about that.
I to can't stand the thought of SF in our stadium and our Rams going to the pro bowl. I will hate football for months if that happens and will not watch the SB. But I still am looking forward to the chance we have.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Was driving home to AZ yesterday, game recording at home. Caught the score at a stop so am watching the game today.

I love BA's what-the-fuck face...couldn't happen to a more-deserving jackass.

Psycho_X

Legend
Was driving home to AZ yesterday, game recording at home. Caught the score at a stop so am watching the game today.

I love BA's what-the-fuck face...couldn't happen to a more-deserving jackass.
When you get to the 4th quarter do yourself a favor and just fast forward to 1 minute left in the game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't know who this lady is who is watching with Kara Snead but at the end of the video she begins to flip off Tom Brady when he pops up on the screen before the camera suddenly gets turned off and I feel like I need to be her friend.

View: https://twitter.com/KaraHenderson/status/1485676322835734529?s=20

If I remember correctly, on another board you told me that you were at the 1999 game in St. Louis between the Rams and the 49ers and got Ken Norton Jr. to flip you off.

#NotAllHeroesWearCapes