Celebration Thread: Packers@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Great teams know how to win regardless of circumstances. Today, the Rams have risen to 8-0 and remain UNDEFEATED.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bayless is nothing but a talking head caricature. That's a troll tweet with a dash of humor.

Ellard80

Legend
freak skip Bayless he's a sell out biased cowboys fan that goes for the lowest common denominator hot take he can think of to upset fans and get clicks. Don't feed the troll

Yeah this is what he wants... he just says the dumbest thing for shock value. Both you and I are playing into his game by talking about it :p

Psycho_X

Legend
That was a frustrating game. It was by far the worst game I've seen McVay call. And our defense gave up too many big plays.

And we still won. We. Still. Won. I'm shocked. And happy. This is a really good team that can overcome adversity. I love it. We will lose at some point this season. And that's ok. But even when we play awful we can still win.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
freak skip Bayless he's a sell out biased cowboys fan that goes for the lowest common denominator hot take he can think of to upset fans and get clicks. Don't feed the troll
No offense, but I hope he chokes on his negativity...

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Great game indeed.. this game had all the elements for a lost and if we would have lost i bet some would be OK with being 7-1 (my self included) . So all i have to say to the packer fans that made the treck to LA
200w.webp

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff still found a way to get it done by the way. Did he miss throws? Yes, has he had better games? freak yeah. But 3 touchdowns and almost three hundred yards is no accident. My boy Goff is going to need some bandaids after how much people threw him under the bus.
Don’t think it was throwing him under the bus but the throws he missed we expect him to make because of how good he has been this year and on most of those throws he had time just simply missed it. It happens he’s not perfect but right now this team is.-Remember the Titans lol

EastRam

Pro Bowler
That was a frustrating game. It was by far the worst game I've seen McVay call. And our defense gave up too many big plays.

And we still won. We. Still. Won. I'm shocked. And happy. This is a really good team that can overcome adversity. I love it. We will lose at some point this season. And that's ok. But even when we play awful we can still win.

Agreed. No idea why it took him so long to start moving outside and I don't remember any screens or draws to slow down the pack pass rush

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So proud of Gurley not padding his stats to win the game
No one would have blamed him for the TD...In fact, he would have been lauded for the extra TD...But it was the ultimate unselfish move TG3 should be the MVP of the NFL

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
And now......the World Series, hope my ticker is strong enough after that game lol

Ellard80

Legend
Defense and special teams kept them at bay in the 1st half... offense came to life in the 2nd half.

But in the end it was special teams that sealed the deal.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
That puts him on pace for 20 sacks this year.

I'll bet that'll be a record for interior defensive linemen. Strahan has the record at 23 sacks I believe but he played defensive end where it is easier to get sacks.
We could very well be witnessing an epic one for the ages season by Mr. Donald.

Go Rams!!
~ArkyRamsFan~